Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 7th, 2015, 05:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default QM2 NYC-Caribbean-NYC Dec 22 - Jan 3 SWF needing companion

I am a teacher and I would like to go on the Queen Mary 2 over the holidays from NYC to the Caribbean and back to NYC. I was told by Cunard to wait until after September 23rd to book because they will then release flash sale prices since it is within 3 months.

I prefer an inner cabin and a male or female roommate is fine. LGBT is fine. I will likely only be in the room to dress for dinner and to sleep. I spent the last cruise on the QM2 on deck most of the day and I also plan to buy the spa package to use their showers/pool.

39 - SWF -- BBW. I want to spend my time reading my kindle, listening to lectures, and relaxing. I plan on going to the queen's room at night for dancing after dinner. I am a non-smoker and want to room with a non-smoker.

Please let me know if you are interested.
Sponsored Links
Old September 9th, 2015, 09:56 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am interested in a NYC to Carribean Cruise for new years.
I am a tech professional and a Veteran so I have pretty decent rates on ocean view and balcony rooms as well.
Please PM when ready

SWF 47, average build, equestrian, nerdy geeky type, tech Project Manager. Spend most my Cruise on Deck and only went to room to change clothes and sleep off the liquor. Prefer late seating for dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusdynamic View Post
I am a teacher and I would like to go on the Queen Mary 2 over the holidays from NYC to the Caribbean and back to NYC. I was told by Cunard to wait until after September 23rd to book because they will then release flash sale prices since it is within 3 months.

I prefer an inner cabin and a male or female roommate is fine. LGBT is fine. I will likely only be in the room to dress for dinner and to sleep. I spent the last cruise on the QM2 on deck most of the day and I also plan to buy the spa package to use their showers/pool.

39 - SWF -- BBW. I want to spend my time reading my kindle, listening to lectures, and relaxing. I plan on going to the queen's room at night for dancing after dinner. I am a non-smoker and want to room with a non-smoker.

Please let me know if you are interested.