Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 21st, 2015, 04:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer
Default male cabinmate Nov 4th Houston sailing

SGWM seeking male cabin mate for 4 night cruise from Houston TX - Princess cruise - Nov 4th - 8th, 2015. Inside cabin (only used for sleeping & showering). Houston/sea/Progresso/sea/Houston. $204 cruise + $70 tax & port fees - Total = $270 ($67.50/day/pp or $79/day/pp with prepaid gratuities). Have cruised Carnival & Norwegian, just wanted to try Princess. Usually travel solo, but would like to try to re-coop 100% single supplement.
Sponsored Links
Old September 22nd, 2015, 07:45 PM
Familiar Face

hey guy I just came across you posting for the cruise out of Houston on the 4th. I was wondering if you are are still planning on going? I am now a SGWM but I am a MGWM. My husband and I have have been together for 188 years committed in maui 16 years ago civil united at Mt Killington VT for 15 years and married at our chuch if Fort Wayne indiaan the 3td honeymooned in the Eastern Carribean. Im currently on disaability from kidney issues from two years ago and am a part time uber driver and keeping the streets of FW safer for the non drinkers.

I just looked up the fares on SW out of Ind and they are about $200. I would probably come down or a day or two earlier or leave a day or two after. One of our friends just moved to the Woodslands with his husband and we met up with us in NOLA over teh holiday His husband didnt join us because he doesnt like to drive. One of my longterm mentors and three different time also retired to the more expensive parts of the Woodlands and I jsut heard from his wife that he had a brain tumor last year and is recovering. I have know jim and his wife since 1986 when I coop for my last two years of Engineering School. My scn name is Ajaybeta because I go my A.J. and I have been a member and district of Beta Theta Pi since 1984. A few years ago my husband name said Beta Sweetheart. I was one of three gay DCs at the same time along with our IT communications director and a few of the leadership consultsants. I am a engineer by education and a former plant manager and divisional director of launch and continuous improvement for a division of Dana. I have traveled to many fun places and have seen wome wild fun times with my husband for for several years before him. Ive cruised the carribean a few time, bahamas a few time, mexico once and alaska. Live in SLP mexico when I started a new plant traveled on Cancun a few time, PV twice when I live in SLP and drove to and flew out out MC several times. We have done Autrialia and europe/British Isles a few time. Im an honary canadians because most of the members of Beta at GMI were from Canada either from Niagara Falls, TO or the montreal areas. I use to sail ski and bike around town on long 20 miles rides on the river greenway in Fort wayne I have a huge family and use to whore around a lot. Mark and I have been open all 18 years but he is a teacher or 4th graders so he can only cruise on the most expensive times. We vacation usually in the SE for spring break usually LA PS and vegas and every other year in Ptown during the june after the school gets out.
Old September 22nd, 2015, 07:46 PM
Familiar Face

I live in Fort Wayne. My cell is 260-433-6692 my mail is bundi356@yahoo.com