Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old November 2nd, 2015, 12:23 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Need Female roomy for Christmas Single cruise

I'm 55 y/o SWF, 1st time cruising, I would like to go for Christmas, 5 to 7 days, Caribbean, Bahamas, Im flexible. I'd like to find a cruise for Singles but cannot find any Any suggestions?
Mallu
Old November 6th, 2015, 11:28 AM
Familiar Face

I'm also looking to share! I'm female, 46 yrs old and cruised many times. I was really looking for later in January or February to escape the worst of winter. Are you dead set on Christmas? I know there's a Celebrity singles cruise in January. Celebrity has the best food of any line, hands down! If you have to go over Christmas cuz of work or something, I'd have to think about that. I'm not quite hating winter yet, at that point! Lol! I'd have to see what's being offered too. Cruises and air are going to be pretty steep around the holiday. I didn't see where you live either. I live in Indiana but typically fly down to Florida the day before a cruise to visit friends, then sail out the following day! If you are interested in chatting, you can send me a private message, then we can exchange phone numbers!
Old November 6th, 2015, 08:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

If you go on Carnival there will definitely be singles around.. you can go by yourself and they will put you at a singles table for dinner or if you are out going can definitely meet some others to hang out with... or find someone on here?
Old November 8th, 2015, 03:38 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to phazer59
Default upcoming Singles Cruise

Singles Cruise dot com has a hosted cruise for new years eve, might want to check them out.
Old November 8th, 2015, 04:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisedreamin View Post
I'm also looking to share! I'm female, 46 yrs old and cruised many times. I was really looking for later in January or February to escape the worst of winter. Are you dead set on Christmas? I know there's a Celebrity singles cruise in January. Celebrity has the best food of any line, hands down! If you have to go over Christmas cuz of work or something, I'd have to think about that. I'm not quite hating winter yet, at that point! Lol! I'd have to see what's being offered too. Cruises and air are going to be pretty steep around the holiday. I didn't see where you live either. I live in Indiana but typically fly down to Florida the day before a cruise to visit friends, then sail out the following day! If you are interested in chatting, you can send me a private message, then we can exchange phone numbers!

I have no idea how to send a private message on here... Im new on this too...what about email? [email protected] (the "br" is required).
I live in Florida (broward county).
Yes work is dead as from Dec 24 until beginning of Jan. Usually I go to spend the holidays in Brazil with family, did it many times but I want something different this time. I would love to share it with you, I don't know anybody here that are able to go. I need new friends.
I'm Marlene, by the way
Old November 8th, 2015, 05:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thanks for yr tip, I will try it!
Old November 8th, 2015, 05:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I will, thank you!
Old November 8th, 2015, 10:24 PM
Familiar Face

K, let me see if there's any decent cruises around that time and I'll email you. You can also email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Michelle
Old November 11th, 2015, 02:44 PM
Familiar Face

Hi! I am looking for a roommate to go during the holidays too. I would like it to be 6+ days and departing from Florida. Let me know if you are looking at a specific cruise ship or destination.
Old November 25th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Familiar Face

Hi.
Yes single rates Re crazy. I did find a Dec 13th Cruise leaving from New York. Bahamas for 7 days if interested please email me at [email protected].
I am a Business owner and straight single female.
Old November 28th, 2015, 12:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi i can book it