Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 9th, 2015, 10:36 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Talking HI ENERGY FEMALE Seeking Cruise Companion

I am a senior citizen over 60 with extreme drive and energy, non smoking, I wake up every am to watch the sunrise and love to be very active, especially in a youthful environment. Been on many cruises and very outgoing. Along with enjoying typical cruise adventures, I love to go off the beaten path and make up my own. I like quiet adventures, and view nature in awe, and I love the party scene, and dance.....alot of dance.....lol. I have traveled worldwide, and have done many exciting things. If you like to be around HI energy, a nonconformist, water, lots of color and vibrancy, then you will enjoy me! I LOVE to glam up and do that VERY well. I can drive in foreign countries and get us around to do many unique things. I have also traveled with handicap people and very attentive to their needs. I am very unique and hope to never change. I would not get along with someone who said you are too old to do those things......
I live 5 minutes from Port Canaveral
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Last edited by Blingkitty; November 9th, 2015 at 10:37 AM. Reason: pic not posted
Sponsored Links
Old November 9th, 2015, 12:56 PM
Familiar Face

Omg, I enjoyed reading your post so much! You have such a great energy and vibe about you! I also always go off the beaten path and absolutely love nature! I've never went somewhere and did the touristy route! I don't think that's how you really experience new places! You sound so much like myself! I'd love to talk to you about possible cruises! Message me or shoot me an email about cruises you might be interested in and let's chat! You sound like my kind of roomy! I don't just look for a roomy. I'd rather spend the double price if I don't find someone I think I could be friends with and truly share in a great vacation and overall great positive experience! My email is lyonskitty6@aol.com. You can also see other posts I have up.

I'm so excited after reading your post! See, that's how it's supposed to feel! Can't wait to hear from you! Oh, I'm 46, turning 47 in January!

Thanks and looking forward to chatting with you!!!

Michelle
Old November 26th, 2015, 11:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default your personal description could be me. My name is Jan

i have listed a thread under Azmura Journey, departing Nice 20 April 2016 arriving Venice 24 May 2016. 34 nights 30 ports of call full east and west med cruise. I have booked a club balcony stateroom on the landside, V3 cabin 6077
$14,990 single fare plus airfares.
I live in Toowoomba Qld Australia, am 72 very active and fit, dance all sorts, sing, table tennis, badminton, snorkelling, play bridge, 500, etc non smoker social drinker, very flexible, love travelling usually on my own, driving in France, Canada, San Francisco, Britain. Straight female.
Before the cruise I am heading off to Copenhagen-St Petersberg-Helsinki-
Stockholm-Oslo-Fram railway-Bergen, ferry to Balestrand-rail or car or bus to Geiger/something-Trondheim-Oslo-Geneva-Nice-cruise. After the Venice arrival I will go to Trieste-Belfast-London-Brisbane. I think you can see that I would not have to feed off your energy, which I know as you must know, can be terribly wearing, but would just have great fun with you. Can you join me on my cruise plus etc or not, my email is janwb10@gmail.com
Old January 4th, 2016, 03:57 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I responded to your thread earlier. Your personality equals mine. I have a balcony stateroom booked on the Azmara Journey dep nice 24 April arrive Venice 24 May 2016. My stateroom is on the land side of the vessel, number 6077. Am very active sports dancing
My email is janwb10@gmail.com I live in Toowoomba Queensland. I have paid the total $29980 australian dollars and the share of my cabin is $14,990 Aust dollars. the exchange rate is really in your favour.
Old January 5th, 2016, 12:04 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingkitty View Post
I am a senior citizen over 60 with extreme drive and energy, non smoking, I wake up every am to watch the sunrise and love to be very active, especially in a youthful environment. Been on many cruises and very outgoing. Along with enjoying typical cruise adventures, I love to go off the beaten path and make up my own. I like quiet adventures, and view nature in awe, and I love the party scene, and dance.....alot of dance.....lol. I have traveled worldwide, and have done many exciting things. If you like to be around HI energy, a nonconformist, water, lots of color and vibrancy, then you will enjoy me! I LOVE to glam up and do that VERY well. I can drive in foreign countries and get us around to do many unique things. I have also traveled with handicap people and very attentive to their needs. I am very unique and hope to never change. I would not get along with someone who said you are too old to do those things......
I live 5 minutes from Port Canaveral
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Old January 5th, 2016, 12:09 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hi There I am going on a cruise next week for 2 weeks on Celebrity. I was looking for someone in October to go on a cruise with me from Port canaveral it was a back to back Southern caribbean cruise. I couldn't find anyone to go with me it was $449pp plus port Came to under $600pp. I am a 62yr old male single never married, Looking for someone to travel or cruse with. Maybe we can cruise in the future if you would like. I would enjoy someones company at times. Thankyou Anthony
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:06 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Solo Cruiser

HI! You sound amazing and would love to meet you on a future cruise. I am newly divorced and am shocked at what the cruise lines charge for us solo travelers. I am booked on Royal Princess leaving Nov 16th out of Ft Lauderdale. I am 59 years young (will be 6 next month). I love music and LOVE to dance. I sent you a friend request on Facebook. Hope to meet you someday.
Brenda
Old January 10th, 2016, 02:48 AM
Familiar Face

You sound good !
This is from my profile. I'm interested in a March or April Transatlantic Cruise.
Hi
I'm a retired engineer, I consider myself fairly active: I like bicycle touring, flying [Certified pilot], sailing and SCUBA.
I prefer Transatlantic cruises and balconies.
I like the longer cruises, Prefer warmer climates but am not too interested in the Caribbean since I already spend a month diving there each year. I hope to find an intelligent female to share a balcony and other adventures. I have been one one river/bicycle cruise and two Transatlantic cruises in the last three years but My current travel buddy has developed health issues.
I am 72, non-smoker and still haven't grown up yet;spent the last three days of indian summer bicycling 71 miles on Wisconsin's Elroy-Sparta Trail.
Old January 10th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey there,
I have a bit of a unique situation. I am in my later 40's, have cruised 5 times before, with friends and family. I have an airfare voucher that I need to use and have completed travel before Feb. 18th. I really want to book a cruise, but need a roommate, and no one can get away on short notice. I am looking at Carnival fares. The only week I cannot go is the first week of February. I see that airfare to Orlando would fit nicely into my voucher amount. Would you be interested in teaming up? I am active, but also love to chill out on the deck with a good book in the sun. I like to go to the shows, as well as salsa dance and do Karaoke. Let me know, but obviously it has to be soon.
Old January 10th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisedreamin View Post
Omg, I enjoyed reading your post so much! You have such a great energy and vibe about you! I also always go off the beaten path and absolutely love nature! I've never went somewhere and did the touristy route! I don't think that's how you really experience new places! You sound so much like myself! I'd love to talk to you about possible cruises! Message me or shoot me an email about cruises you might be interested in and let's chat! You sound like my kind of roomy! I don't just look for a roomy. I'd rather spend the double price if I don't find someone I think I could be friends with and truly share in a great vacation and overall great positive experience! My email is lyonskitty6@aol.com. You can also see other posts I have up.

I'm so excited after reading your post! See, that's how it's supposed to feel! Can't wait to hear from you! Oh, I'm 46, turning 47 in January!

Thanks and looking forward to chatting with you!!!

Michelle
Hey Michelle,
I actually read your reply to another post. I'm a MWF just turned 46 in December, and have an airfare voucher about to expire Feb 18th. I was looking to book a quick cruise before then, but cannot get anyone to just drop everything and go. I love all kinds of activities, and would love to chat with you if you'd be interested.
Old January 22nd, 2016, 06:04 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to shmangan

Hi,
I have never done this before, but would be interested in traveling with the right person. Perhaps youv'e experienced this before. Unfortunately, I am still working and can't cruise until after april 15th.
let me know if you have an interest
Steve
Old January 30th, 2016, 01:11 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there!

I am so happy I found your post since I'm looking for the same thing! I am trying to book a cruise through Royal Caribbean, it's a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise departing from Ft. Lauderdale on February 14th. I would love to go considering I have some friends also going, but would also love to have a cabin mate! Email me if you're interested! My name is Shelby, and I am a 20 year old female Shelby.gaude@hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMA96 View Post
Hey there,
I have a bit of a unique situation. I am in my later 40's, have cruised 5 times before, with friends and family. I have an airfare voucher that I need to use and have completed travel before Feb. 18th. I really want to book a cruise, but need a roommate, and no one can get away on short notice. I am looking at Carnival fares. The only week I cannot go is the first week of February. I see that airfare to Orlando would fit nicely into my voucher amount. Would you be interested in teaming up? I am active, but also love to chill out on the deck with a good book in the sun. I like to go to the shows, as well as salsa dance and do Karaoke. Let me know, but obviously it has to be soon.
Old February 15th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Familiar Face

would you be interested in a cruise on Regal Princess? I am looking at Possibly March East Carb
Old February 21st, 2016, 11:49 AM
Welcome Newcomer

i Live 2 hours north of you and have just started traveling Solo, i am an active 57 fit/female also an early riser and very much looking for a travel buddy, i can usually travel with a 1 weeks notice, i have enjoyed Carnival and Norwegian cruises, from jax and port canaveral
Old February 23rd, 2016, 06:18 PM
Familiar Face

I live in Florida am very active and retired, looking for buddy for T/A from Florida to UK in April/May. Very flexible, non smoker, etc. etc.
Old February 29th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I too am High energy at almost 67yo Female, looking to go to the Carribbean Jan or Feb 2017. I do smoke but will not smoke in cabin that is why I hope to get a Balcony. I am like you, I love to see thing pretty much on my own, shore excusions are too costly and sometimes boring. I have been on 4 cruises before and love the Princess line the most, more our age group. I too also love to dance.
Karen
Old March 1st, 2016, 12:41 PM
Familiar Face

Hello petitelady,
Just read your post and see you are a newcomer to this venue. I am looking for a cruisemate for a Panama canal cruise departing from FLL on April 25, ending in Vancouver, Ca on May 14. I have a balcony cabin on hold until March 6. You can see this cruise on VTG #22459. It is a very good price.
Have a great day, Mary Anne
Old March 2nd, 2016, 03:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Barbara
Enjoyed reading your post. I am 55 and though I am not the "life of the party" I also wake early, hit the gym and take advantage of as many opportunities as possible. I say "yes" to living life fully and passionately. I live in Florida (St. Pete beach area) and am looking for someone to share a cabin on Royal Caribbean 4/16-4/30 to Barcelona. It's a 2week repositioning cruise at a cost of $585. ( includes taxes, fees, ports) Let me know if that may be of any interest?
Thanks,
Maria
Old March 5th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey, I would love to split a room with you or even you can have the room to yourself as my family of 3 is going and looking for a 4th (we can all stay in 1 room). We are going on the Royal Caribbean transatlantic from Ft Lauderdale to Copenhagen. The itinerary is here: Cruise Details - Where You'll Go - Royal Caribbean International

Sounds very similar to what you are looking for. $1000 CDN with tax included for 16 nights leaving on the 29th of April. Please let us know as soon as you can. Thanks!