Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old November 11th, 2015, 03:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Share Cabin. Nov. 30 2015. 35 Days Africa to Miami. Oceania Insignia for US$4,698pp

I love to travel and came across this special with my Cruise Agent that I have used since 1990. They get deals that are not known to most.

The ship is Oceania Cruises' Insignia - Inside Cabin and costs $4,698US per person including Government Taxes and Visa's for 4 countries. Air Fare is not included.

From Cape Town, South Africa on Monday, November 30, 2015 and visit more than 17 ports in 35 days in Africa, the Caribbean, and ending in Miami on Monday, January 4, 2016.

I have sailed on Oceania Cruises in the past and really liked them. Excellent Food, great staff and can get into ports that are otherwise difficult for really big ships. It is a Mid-size Ship with only 684 passengers. This ship was recently remodeled in 2014 and is a 5.5 star ship out of 6 stars.

I am an easy going guy who loves to travel. My normal travel mates are not able to come with me. So, I am looking to economize with a roommate.

Contact me with questions. Steve
Old November 18th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Cruise Maniac

Steve,Your travel agent is doing you no favors if this is Inside.What is exact catagory/cabin #? Was on Insigna WC recently.. Great experience.
Old November 19th, 2015, 09:55 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I actually like the inside cabins, because I can sleep really well.

Last month I was on the Crystal Serenity and had a balcony, I never used it. What a waste for me. That is just my style of travel - I only use the cabin to sleep. If you are interested in joining me, it is about $1,000 more per person more to have a window. Not worth it to me, but I will pay it if you want to have a window. Are you interested in going?
Old November 19th, 2015, 03:20 PM
Cruise Maniac

Steve, Send me your Email and I will reply. [email protected]
Old November 20th, 2015, 05:51 PM
Cruise Maniac

Steve, I was referring to pricing. I see discount priced at $1000. less Insides.