Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 25th, 2015, 10:23 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 54 yr old straight female seeking a female to share cruise cabin

I am wanting to go on a last minute cruise preferably 10 days to the Caribbean leaving Nov 27 or Nov 28 2015. I have discovered as a solo traveler it is much more expensive to travel alone therefore I would be looking for a travel roommate to share the cost of a cabin. Nothing outside of that. I am just needing some r and r. I am quiet. I enjoy good dining. Reading relaxing going to the live shows. I am very sociable and easy to get along with. No weird quirks. I would prefer to share a cabin with someone (female) who is also quiet and does not snore if possible as I am an extremely light sleeper. I am also early to rise and early to bed (11pm latest).
Sponsored Links
Old November 25th, 2015, 10:58 AM
Familiar Face

If you decide you are open to rooming with a male let me know, ideally looking for a 7-8 night cruise leaving from either Miami or Fort Lauderdale within the next week, a few good deals leaving this Sunday at $349 and $399 ( $50 per night ) - already in Florida near the ports. Serious and ready.
Old November 26th, 2015, 11:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default You are looking to share. I am looking to share

My name is jan and i am guessing that you come my Wellington. I come from Toowoomba Queensland, I am older than you, 72 years but am very active, fit, straight, love singing, dancing, snorkelling, playing bridge, non smoker, social drinker, dont snore, love travelling. email janwb10@gmail.com
I am looking for a share lady for my booking on the Azmara Journey depart
Nice 20-3-2016, arrive Venice 24-5-2016, 34 nights, 30 ports of call, east and west med cruise, most comprehensive I have ever seen. $14,990 each
I have booked a Club Balcony Stateroom, photographed in the brochure as V3
it is reasonable roomy. booked cabin no. 6077
I can't get away for your cruise, but hope that you may be interested in my cruise. i am very flexible, not as quiet as you, but I would be a fun travel companion and we could share for the cruise only if you prefer.
I am going to Scandanavia for 3 weeks first, then Geneva for 1 week, before arriving in Nice for a few days before the cruise. After the cruise I want to see Trieste for a few days, then off to Belfast, departing Belfast 8-6-2016.
Old November 27th, 2015, 09:50 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Jan. Thank you for your kind message. Unfortunately that is a little pricey for my pocketbook. Although it sounds extremely exciting and adventurous. I appreciate the offer and the information. All the best to you in all your future travels.
Old November 28th, 2015, 12:02 PM
Cruise Maniac

I also am single and love cruising as well. I am looking for someone to travel with also interested. let me know ok I am an experienced cruiser.
Old January 19th, 2016, 12:34 AM
Familiar Face

Did you ever find a companion for cruise? I am going March 12-18 if I can find a roommate. 1000 total out of Houston.
Old April 19th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Familiar Face

Default Straight Female, 60, Seeking a Female to share Cabin on Scandinavian Cruise 5/23/16

Wondering if you would be interested in sharing a Cabin with Balcony on a Scandinavian Cruise (Princess) leaving Copenhagen on May 23, 2016. It goes to Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Berlin, Stockholm, St. Petersburg, & Tallin, Estonia. If interested, please email me at [email]7debois@gmail.com and I will give you more details. Got a great price which is hard to pass up but time is of the essence! About me: I am not a late night person, don't snore, and quiet. I am early to rise, not a late night person (11 pm is the latest I would stay up since I would like to be one of the first people off the ship to take advantage of the limited time in each port).
Old April 24th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to Silvia562

Hi, I am after the same cruise, but cannot make it so soon. If you have not found your cruise companion yet and have a chance to reschedule, please let me know. I am 54 years old, female, divorced, mother of 2 grown up boys, I live in Buenos Aires and this will be my second cruise. I am quiet, easy going, I love travelling. Thanks!
Old September 11th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking straight female cruise partner

African American semi retired novice cruise person, looking for someone ( preferably female but may consider male) who is relatively neat and doesn't take everything so seriously but has a good sense of humor. I live in chicago area but able to fly to various cruise ports for preferably other Solo single cruises ( but open to others). It would also be nice to make contact and try to get to know each other prior to crusing. Nothing booked yet, but reading about some great off season deals .... Sept, Oct, after thanksgiving etc. Thanks.
Old October 13th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,
I am 57, single female always looking for a travel mate on cruises that charge 100% single supplement. I have been on over 50 cruises, but there are still some places I want to see. Drop me an email & let's chat. I am very easy going & a good sense of humor is a must!
singaporelori@yahoo.com
Old October 16th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Familiar Face

Default Share cruise cabin

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1704 View Post
African American semi retired novice cruise person, looking for someone ( preferably female but may consider male) who is relatively neat and doesn't take everything so seriously but has a good sense of humor. I live in chicago area but able to fly to various cruise ports for preferably other Solo single cruises ( but open to others). It would also be nice to make contact and try to get to know each other prior to crusing. Nothing booked yet, but reading about some great off season deals .... Sept, Oct, after thanksgiving etc. Thanks.
Would you be interested in sharing Mediterranean 7 dy Costa Cruise - Barcelona RT VTG #37869, March 27 - April 3rd 2017? I am a seasoned retired African American female that value respect with cruisemate... I have always had cruisemate and we have stayed in contact years later. Email me if interested.