Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 2nd, 2016, 02:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Repositioning Cruise to Barcelona

Hi Fellow Traveler
I am cruising on Royal Carribean 4/16-4/30 (2 weeks) from Tampa, FL. I have an inside cabin, your cost would be $585.00 (includes taxes, fees and port charges). I am a very independent 55 year old female. I am quiet, but active and usually wake early, hit gym, activities....and come back to cabin just to sleep. I typically keep to myself and would like to share the cabin to keep expenses to a minimum so that I can cruise more often : ) I've travelled much, shared dorms, as well as, a cruise cabin and have always had very good experiences. If you, are interested in the same, please contact me. (Female preferred).
Sponsored Links
Old March 21st, 2016, 11:21 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello Gypsyspirit,
I am very interested in this. What are your plans to get back home from Barcelona? Will you stay and tour or just fly straight home?
Old April 13th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Different repositioning cruise..cabin share

This would work well for me in Spring 2017. If you get the idea to do it again,contact me first. Other cruises also are posdibility. Darlene
Old April 20th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Familiar Face

Default Interested also for next year or later in May.

Very interested in transatlantic crossings. Wish I had seen this earlier.
Bevels
Old August 8th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlenejaratz@yahoo.com View Post
This would work well for me in Spring 2017. If you get the idea to do it again,contact me first. Other cruises also are posdibility. Darlene
Need cruisemate for 13 night ($824) from Dubai to Barcelona March 13 - 26, 2017.
We can communicate :

Althea
aenontown@yahoo.com