Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 19th, 2016, 06:34 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking Female Cruisemate October 2016

Hello everyone! My name is Stephanie. I'm 21 years old, married, and seeking another girl, preferably around my age, to room with!
I would ideally like to take a cruise in October 2016. I'm looking into Carnival mainly because my budget is quite small, as my flight from Japan is going to be a bit pricey. I'm looking to start from somewhere in the US if possible.
I will not be able to book until June, so I figure this gives us some time to get to know each other a bit and decide if we'd like to cruise together!
I'm open to other cruise lines, but again, budget is a top concern.
Send me a message or reply to my thread if you'd like!
I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting a cruisemate!

Last edited by stephanieb1; March 19th, 2016 at 07:08 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old March 23rd, 2016, 12:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking to cut costs.

Hi,
I am an avid Carnival cruiser. I am platinum and have gone on many solo cruises because I have ample vacation time and love to cruise. I spend my time at sea kinda doing my own thing but, also getting involved in the fun, games and dancing. I love to dance and go to any and everything dancing on the ships. The high costs of traveling solo though make it harder to do so, maybe we could pair up. I'm not looking to be attached everywhere we go but, more to get a cheaper cabin and make it so that we can both get the fun we want out if our vacation. I am fun, lively, intelligent, quiet, outgoing, social, just whatever I am in the moment. I can easily drive to all Florida ports except Jacksonville. DM me for more info.