Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 26th, 2016, 01:23 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for cruise adventurers

I am looking for cruise adventurers to team up

Last edited by stevedantas; March 26th, 2016 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Personal
Sponsored Links
Old April 8th, 2016, 04:26 AM
Familiar Face

Hello,
Do you have any specific cruises in mind? I am seeking a cabin mate for a cruise from Rome to Venice sailing through the Greek islands, leaving Rome on 4/27/16 for 12 nights on Celebrity Constellation. The cost of this sailing is a screaming deal. I am also open to other cruises. I am a quiet considerate straight male in my mid 50's. I enjoy almost any form of travel but especially enjoy cruises. Contact me if you are interested in this sailing or have other ideas for a cruise.
Old April 17th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Familiar Face

Default Hong Kong to Venice? 2017

Are you interested in a 35 day cruise from Hong Kong to Venice leaving April 27, 2017 on the RCCL's Legend of the Seas. If so, email me. I'm a 68 straight, male who teaches college and has lots of time to travel when school is out.

My new email is dhowardcruise@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Don Howard
Old April 18th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Steve - I am planning to travel to Bahamas for 3 nights cruise from May 6th to May 9th from Miami, FL. If you are interested please call me at 847-532-4966.
Old May 2nd, 2016, 03:43 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Steve,
Check my cruise project here: Share Cabin on Transpacific Celebrity Millenium, Sept 2016. I'm doing a world tour without plane, crossing the Atlantic in May on a cargo, now for the Pacific I see only the cruise option. Is that enough adventurous for your taste :-)?
See you,

Thomas
Old May 2nd, 2016, 05:18 PM
Cruise Maniac

HI there I see you are going to the Bahamas in May. I was wondering if you would do other cruises like the US or Caribbean or maybe Europe as well. Please let me know thanks Anthony. I am single looking for a cruise partner. I am 62yrs old. I do not work so I can go when there are good deals available.