Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old April 11th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 25 year old female looking for a cruise companion.

I'm looking to go on another cruise sometime at the end of this year, possibly October-December. I prefer 7 day cruises. I've already been out to the Western Caribbean so I'd like to go somewhere else. I like Carnival. I'm easygoing. I like ordering room service breakfast and going to the activities on the ship. I don't spend a lot of time fussing with hair/makeup/taking up the bathroom and I'd prefer someone similar to me in that regard. I am also not a heavy drinker. It would be cool if we could connect and become friends, but I'm a firm believer in a cruise being exactly what you want it to be. If you don't want to do things with me, I won't be offended. I go to bed at a decent hour so I'm not tired the next day. Lol. Post here if you're a young single lady looking for someone to go on a cruise with. There's time for us to talk and connect before we decide on a trip.
Old April 12th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajbishop2 View Post
I'm looking to go on another cruise sometime at the end of this year, possibly October-December. I prefer 7 day cruises. I've already been out to the Western Caribbean so I'd like to go somewhere else. I like Carnival. I'm easygoing. I like ordering room service breakfast and going to the activities on the ship. I don't spend a lot of time fussing with hair/makeup/taking up the bathroom and I'd prefer someone similar to me in that regard. I am also not a heavy drinker. It would be cool if we could connect and become friends, but I'm a firm believer in a cruise being exactly what you want it to be. If you don't want to do things with me, I won't be offended. I go to bed at a decent hour so I'm not tired the next day. Lol. Post here if you're a young single lady looking for someone to go on a cruise with. There's time for us to talk and connect before we decide on a trip.
Hi there I am a male single never married, I know you are looking for a female though. I have been on many cruises but now I am by myself and when I see a good deal I would like to go but I hate paying double the price just for me. I love cruising. I have been all over the world, Now I need some one to join me. We can do things together or apart no problem there. I do not drink or smoke either, Like to have fun and dance as well,
Old August 11th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajbishop2 View Post
Hi,

I know this thread is a bit old, but are you still looking to cruise at the end of this year?

We are a group of 25-30 people, young and old cruising from port canaveral (orlando) on Carnival Sunshine Dec 3-10th. Ports of call are Amber Cove, Dominican Republic; St. Thomas, USVI; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Grand Turk.

We have a 29 year old female looking for a roommate. Currently booked in an interior cabin, but would consider changing to an ocean view or balcony if desired and available. Non-smoker, social drinker. You would be welcome to join our group in activities!

If you (or any other females on this forum) are interested, please let me know. You can email me at [email protected].
Old August 13th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for a companion as well

Hi, I am looking for a companion as well I'm a 30 yr old single female looking to travel on a 8 day Carnival Southern Caribbean cruise on 10/22/2016
Old August 26th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler wanted View Post
Hi there I am a male single never married, I know you are looking for a female though. I have been on many cruises but now I am by myself and when I see a good deal I would like to go but I hate paying double the price just for me. I love cruising. I have been all over the world, Now I need some one to join me. We can do things together or apart no problem there. I do not drink or smoke either, Like to have fun and dance as well,
Hi,

I would like to go on a cruise out of Charleston on Carnival Nov-Dec. SF 56 social drinker.
contact [email protected] if interested.