Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 25th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Familiar Face

Talking Straight male, mid 50's looking for cruise mate, Mediterranean, May 2016

Hello,
I am looking for a cruise companion for a Mediterranean sailing in May. I know it is a little last minute but I have the time to travel in May and probably not again until late Autumn. I am looking at a 12 nt. May 6-18 on HA Eurodam sailing round trip from Venice to the Greek Islands and Istanbul. Full itinerary and pricing can be seen at Vacationstogo.com fast deal #22586. It is a great deal starting at $699 for early season to avoid some of the crowds. I am also open to other May 2016 Med cruises if you have any ideas.

A little about me; I am a single straight male in my mid 50's, quiet, considerate, non smoker, social drinker, open to exploring ports with you but am content to explore on my own. I am very well travelled and especially enjoy cruises. Basically just seeking a cruise mate to avoid the single supplement(double the price). If you are interested, please contact me to discuss further. Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Doug
Sponsored Links
Old April 25th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to tomtrivisani
Default Med cruise May

Hey Doug,

If there is a possibility of you doing this cruise last week in July through all of August please let me know.

Thanks

Tom
Old April 25th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Tom,
I wish I could get away later in the summer, But for me it is either May or probably not again until October for this year. Please keep me in mind for any future cruises or if you can free up time in May.

Thanks,
Doug