Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 8th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherineserafin View Post

I love to cruise...and i am looking for a female cruismate wishing to share expenses...Let me tell you a bit about myself...I am 69, divorced, and living in New York.. Yes i am a cruise addict...and i love cruising..but it would be even nicer, if i could find someone to cruise with me and share expenses...I love the warm weather, so i love sailing out of either New York, Florida, going to the Eastern, Western, and Southern Caribbean... I am also looking into taking a cruise either out of Los Angeles, San Fransico, or San Diego, going to the Mexican Rivera....Would also like to do a Transatlantic Cruise, but not alone... If you would be interested in sharing a cabin, and all expenses..please by all means contact me, and let me know what you would be interested in doing....also an Alaskan Cruise is also on my bucket list..as i have never been there...and i am looking to sail to a place that i have never been to before...

Anyone interested please contact me, and then we can start communicationg by email or by phone...
Ciao Catherine, I am Paola, an italian "girl", living in Milano, 53 years old, I would like to cruise from San Diego on September 30th with Holland America (Amsterdam ship) for 48 days cruise : Hawaii, Tonga, Fiji, Tuamotu... I am looking for a girl like me, nice and traveller, to share the cabin and expenses. If you are interested, contact me.

Paola
Old July 8th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Pacific Cruise Holland America

Ciao, I am Paola, an italian "girl", living in Milano, 53 years old, I would like to cruise from San Diego on September 30th with Holland America (Amsterdam ship) for 48 days cruise : Hawaii, Tonga, Fiji, Tuamotu... I am looking for a girl like me, nice and traveller, to share the cabin and expenses. If you are interested, contact me.

Paola
Old July 10th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Familiar Face

Default Carnival Magic November 25, 2016 8 day Eastern

Hi

I am booked on the Carnival Magic 8 day Eastern Caribbean from Pt. Canaveral and am looking for a female roomate. I am a 73 year old female platinum Carnival cruiser. Cost is $690 each.

If anyone is interested in sharing please let me know.

pat
Old July 27th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:

I love to cruise...and i am looking for a female cruismate wishing to share expenses...Let me tell you a bit about myself...I am 69, divorced, and living in New York.. Yes i am a cruise addict...and i love cruising..but it would be even nicer, if i could find someone to cruise with me and share expenses...I love the warm weather, so i love sailing out of either New York, Florida, going to the Eastern, Western, and Southern Caribbean... I am also looking into taking a cruise either out of Los Angeles, San Fransico, or San Diego, going to the Mexican Rivera....Would also like to do a Transatlantic Cruise, but not alone... If you would be interested in sharing a cabin, and all expenses..please by all means contact me, and let me know what you would be interested in doing....also an Alaskan Cruise is also on my bucket list..as i have never been there...and i am looking to sail to a place that i have never been to before...

Anyone interested please contact me, and then we can start communicationg by email or by phone...
Hi,

I also love cruising. I am looking to go on a cruise out of South Carolina sometime between Oct and Dec. 2016. I am a single female 56, do not smoke, have been told I snore. Funds are limited.
Old July 30th, 2016, 01:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello I have been looking at that same cruise on the Reflection and really want to go but need a cruise mate to share expenses. you already have a Concierge class room booked? What would the price be? I was looking at 1800 for the ocean view but I was also looking for a handicap accessible room for my scooter as I have bad knees. I guess I better go look up the benefits of concierge class please contact me even if we can't make this cruise work perhaps we could work out something for another time. I am 55 in Aug, single and female. I love to Cruise but I live in Alaska so it takes some travel just to get me to most departure ports. 907-799-5098 PLee.Padgett@yahoo.com
Old July 30th, 2016, 07:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,

Sounds like we are looking for the same cruises. I really want to go to Europe and do a Mex Riv cruise also. there is also a Back to Back I would like to do from Bayone to San Juan and then San Juan around the east Caribbean. Anyway better to talk specifics one on one. Please feel free to email me directly or call. PLee.Padgett@yahoo.com 907-799-5098
Old August 25th, 2016, 12:25 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 48 days cruise from San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolat View Post
Ciao, I am Paola, an italian "girl", living in Milano, 53 years old, I would like to cruise from San Diego on September 30th with Holland America (Amsterdam ship) for 48 days cruise : Hawaii, Tonga, Fiji, Tuamotu... I am looking for a girl like me, nice and traveller, to share the cabin and expenses. If you are interested, contact me.

Paola
Old August 25th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am very interest it. Please send me more information.
Old August 27th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi there I also l love cruising I want to see it all But I am single have no one to cruise with let's talk more ok
Old August 27th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

I would like to cruise with someone as well. I love cruising have no one to cruise with. I love to dance as well
Old August 29th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,
I am woman about 60yo, live in NJ, and I love cruising too. Right now I am planning to go by ship Ms Maasdam - Holland America Line to New Zealand-Australia, which will visit many ports in New Zealand, and 3 big cities in Australia. Cruise starts on December 2, 2016, coming from Auckland New Zealand to Sidney Australia, finished early morning December 16, 2016. Will you be interesting in this cruise? I posted about this cruise before. Regards, Lana
Old September 21st, 2016, 02:51 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking to share cabin expenses on a very adventurous cruise to Finland/Lapland/Norway on P&O Oriana on Feb.22, 2017 for 12 nights out of Southampton.
I am a 70 year old straight woman who loves cruising, but this time I will be travelling solo and would love not to have to pay the supplement charge. This cruise includes seeing the Northern Lights -Aurora Borealis and some dog sledding, ice hotel and other exciting and unusual things.
I can be reached at: rikihart@gmail.com
Old September 21st, 2016, 04:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am a 50+ female who loves to cruise. I was widowed last year so I've lost my travel partner. I've pretty much been cruising since he passed away; basically been running away from home. I love finding bargain cruises but hate paying the single supplement because then they aren't bargains anymore! I will be on my 38th cruise soon with 363 nights of cruising. I don't snore, I don't smoke, I only have a few drinks if any on a cruise, and I LOVE to go dancing! I am fine with hanging out and doing things with my cabinmate, or doing our own things on our own or with others; whatever floats your boat! I usually like cruises longer the better; although a smokin' last minute deal that's to inexpensive to pass up I'm on it! I'm currently looking for someone to join me on a Oct 16th sailing on Princess from Beijing to Syndey for 25 nights. It's currently on Flash sale for Inside cabin $1,899pp plus port taxes/fees....interested??
Old September 24th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am 61 and work more than full time. . However, I am interested in the Alaskan Carnival cruise that runs from Long Beach, Ca to Alaska from 9/2-9/16/17. I want a balcony but would like to find someone to share expenses. Interested?
Old September 26th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler wanted View Post
Hi there I also am looking for a cruise companion. I am 62yrs old. I like cruising and it would be nice to have a companion to share expenses with and have fun together as well. I would like to go to Europe but not by myself. I saw some very nice cruises 25day one for about $1600 plus airfare. So let me know ok thanks
Old September 26th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,
I'm looking for someone who might be interested in going on a 21 night cruise that departs from Dubai on Nov. 20 and disembarks in Singapore on Dec. 11/16. Fabulous price!
Old September 26th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada View Post
55 Y/O Female Dallas attorney looking for Med cruise mate. Non-smoker, very active, love water sports and very social, and extremely neat. Very flexible on dates and itinerary. Actively looking for cruise mate for Mediterranean cruise late summer/ early fall 2016. And possibly trans-Atlantic as well, for return.
Old December 7th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Familiar Face

Hi,
I'm a 63 yr old female looking for a cabin share on a Viking Cruise to Scandanavia and Russia from July 29 - Aug 13, 2017. Originally planned with my husband, but since then I have decided to divorce, but would still love to go. (cost approx $5500.)
I'm active (play tennis, Jazzercise), have travelled to all 7 continents, enjoy reading, photography and people.
If you have any interest, let me know and we can talk further.
Best,
Karen
Old December 8th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Familiar Face

Hello CatherineSerafin,

Are you interested to travel over Christmas?

I am a single female, seeking a cruisemate to share a cabin, as the price is based upon double occupancy only. I would prefer a female travelling companion. This is an NCL cruise out of NYC, departing 19 Dec, for 10 days. The base price for a Balcony cabin is $899 - - I checked with a travel agent, and it is actually is $1088 with the tax.

I am looking to book this quickly as time is running out. :-)
Old December 28th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there!
I just put a deposit for a 7 night Southern Caribbean cruise for Nov 11, 2017 leaving San Juan. Going to Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao and St. Maartin. The cost is $1157 per person which includes cruise and taxes. If interested, please check out my listing here.

Margaret
Old December 28th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to Margret
Default Me too! I am 62 & cruising Feb 18 for 19 days from Auckland, NZ Norwegian -- 1/2 cost

Quote:

Old December 28th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to Margret
Default I want to share too, esp this Feb Norwegian

Great for solo travelers , I have a midship room w/window very cheap! mwotkyns@comcast.net
Old December 28th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi there I want to see different places also. I to am single and Love cruising it would be nicer to have someone to go with also. I want to do a Transatlanic Hawaii Alaska and Europe Maybe the Mexican Riviera also so let me know I am 63yrs old
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:17 PM
Familiar Face

Default Any dates in mind?

Hello. I've been invited to go along with my nephew and his family to go on a cruise in March. It will be sailing on Princess leaving Ft Lauderdale the 18th to the Panama Canal and back. I would love to go with them but need a cabin mate to share the expenses. I've never tried anything like this before. I'm 62, Christian, would probably spend most of the time with the family but would be fun to maybe do something with a new person.
So, now how does this work?
Old January 3rd, 2017, 12:29 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, i am a single 65 divorced lady, from New York but now living in Midwest, very easy going and fun loving. I am very interested in a cruise to Italy, 14 days with stops in Portugal and Spain. This is a one way trip out of Ft.Laurerdale so you would need to fly home from Rome. $800 to share an inside cabin.
you can check it out om VACATIONS TO GO..Holland American, leaving 3/30--in Rome on April 13th. this price is 75 % OFF!!!!
I think we could be great cruise mates ..hope to hear from you.

Last edited by dianecap; January 3rd, 2017 at 12:30 PM. Reason: ship is WESTERDAM
Old January 3rd, 2017, 12:35 PM
Familiar Face

Hi looking at a cruise to ITALY..14 days , for $800. and would need to fly home from Rome. If you are a female, lets chat
Old January 3rd, 2017, 03:47 PM
Familiar Face

Hello. Are you male or female? How old?
I'm 62, and thinking of going on a Princess cruise that leaves Ft Lauderdale on March 18th, to the Panama Canal on the Coral Princess. I would be travelling with my nephew and his family, so probably spending most of my time with them, but would want some time away from them as well.
I was thinking about getting an window cabin. Would you be available March 18-28?
Old January 4th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcgm1964 View Post
I am a 50+ female who loves to cruise. I was widowed last year so I've lost my travel partner. I've pretty much been cruising since he passed away; basically been running away from home. I love finding bargain cruises but hate paying the single supplement because then they aren't bargains anymore! I will be on my 38th cruise soon with 363 nights of cruising. I don't snore, I don't smoke, I only have a few drinks if any on a cruise, and I LOVE to go dancing! I am fine with hanging out and doing things with my cabinmate, or doing our own things on our own or with others; whatever floats your boat! I usually like cruises longer the better; although a smokin' last minute deal that's to inexpensive to pass up I'm on it! I'm currently looking for someone to join me on a Oct 16th sailing on Princess from Beijing to Syndey for 25 nights. It's currently on Flash sale for Inside cabin $1,899pp plus port taxes/fees....interested??
65 yr old female looking for same to share inside cabin for Holland American 14 day to Rome, Westerdam,inside cabin, $800. Departs from Ft,Laurerdale on 3/30. great price
Old January 4th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Familiar Face

would you be interested in March 18-28, Coral Princess to Panama Canal?
Old January 4th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Familiar Face

would you be interested in a cruise leaving Ft Lauderdale March 18-28, on the Coral Princess going to the Panama Canal and back?