Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 13th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Im 30yo female; W. Caribbean cruise this May 2017

Please let me know if interested.
Old February 17th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Cruise Maniac

I would like to do a Transatlantic cruise this april leaving from Florida. The price is very good. And you get to see many countries as well. Please let me know I do not want to go by myself
Old March 4th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Familiar Face

Default Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherineserafin View Post

I love to cruise...and i am looking for a female cruismate wishing to share expenses...Let me tell you a bit about myself...I am 69, divorced, and living in New York.. Yes i am a cruise addict...and i love cruising..but it would be even nicer, if i could find someone to cruise with me and share expenses...I love the warm weather, so i love sailing out of either New York, Florida, going to the Eastern, Western, and Southern Caribbean... I am also looking into taking a cruise either out of Los Angeles, San Fransico, or San Diego, going to the Mexican Rivera....Would also like to do a Transatlantic Cruise, but not alone... If you would be interested in sharing a cabin, and all expenses..please by all means contact me, and let me know what you would be interested in doing....also an Alaskan Cruise is also on my bucket list..as i have never been there...and i am looking to sail to a place that i have never been to before...

Anyone interested please contact me, and then we can start communicationg by email or by phone...
I am interested. 67 from Ohio.
sandy101@sssnet.com
Old March 8th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

HI I am 51 yrs old woman from connecticut.love to cruise.I am looking for a woman to cut the cost of my transatlantic cruise going from fort lauderdale to london.It is for 14 days very cheap.It is coming 650 pp including the taxes.If you are interested send me a email on harjitmalhi65@gmail.com.then we can call each other yto finalise.
thanks
Old March 8th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am 51 year old woman looking for female companion to cut the cost of my Transatlantic cruise leaving on 6 april,2017 from FLL Princess Cruise
Old March 8th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am also a non smoker non drinker indian lady .i am looking to share a transatlantic leaving on 6 april,17 from miami.reply if interested
Old March 28th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Familiar Face

Creating a new website to replace since this is closing any day now.

I am new to all of this and don't know if it will work.

It is going to be basic right now with one main area to post all threads.

Hopefully I can learn to create more.

Home | Cruisematefinder

EricK West
Old June 9th, 2017, 06:18 AM
Familiar Face

Still interested. I would like to go to Alaska this summer, and I am looking for a cruise buddy.
Old June 11th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Familiar Face

Let me know if still interested in cruising to Alaska.
Old June 11th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Familiar Face

Default Alaska

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler wanted View Post
Hello there. I love cruising as well. I live in the Northeast. Looking for some one like you to travel with and have fun. I like to dance as well. I would like to go to Europe . Also Hawaii and Alaska are on my bucket list. Maybe California in the fall not sure yet. Let me know ok thanks
I would like to travel to Alaska this summer, and need a cruise mate. Still interested?
Old June 12th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:

I love to cruise...and i am looking for a female cruismate wishing to share expenses...Let me tell you a bit about myself...I am 69, divorced, and living in New York.. Yes i am a cruise addict...and i love cruising..but it would be even nicer, if i could find someone to cruise with me and share expenses...I love the warm weather, so i love sailing out of either New York, Florida, going to the Eastern, Western, and Southern Caribbean... I am also looking into taking a cruise either out of Los Angeles, San Fransico, or San Diego, going to the Mexican Rivera....Would also like to do a Transatlantic Cruise, but not alone... If you would be interested in sharing a cabin, and all expenses..please by all means contact me, and let me know what you would be interested in doing....also an Alaskan Cruise is also on my bucket list..as i have never been there...and i am looking to sail to a place that i have never been to before...

Anyone interested please contact me, and then we can start communicationg by email or by phone...
Hello catherineserafin. I am a 67 y/o female and would like to plan my next cruise for sometime this fall (2017) I have something in mind (HA Transatlantic Rome to FLL 10/26/2017 $799 pp inside on vacationstogo) but also have interest and would consider other alternatives as mentioned in your post. Would like to talk with you to learn more. You can reply by email to marisabella456@gmail.com - I will email back my phone number. Look forward to hearing from you.
Old June 15th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Familiar Face

Are you still cruising these days?
Looking to go on a cruise around December 23 - January 6, 2017, haven't narrowed it down yet tho. Tracey (LOVEKIT101@AIM.COM)
Old June 20th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Catherine,

We have about 8 of us ladies ages 55 to 75 going on Panama Cruise Dec 1 to 15th via Norweigan. One of us needs roommate to share cost, about $1500 which includes all taxes and port charges. Nice group of ladies, several from Florida, two from Panama and a couple from Minnesota. Contact me if interested in going. tweetsue2you@hotmail.com Also some of us going to Europe April 2018, been to Hawaii and other places as well, good travel group of ladies.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:02 PM
Cruise Maniac

I am a 64yr old single male. I love cruising very much but I have no one to go with. I want to do a European cruse .I can go for 2 or 3 weeks also So let me know ok thanks
Old June 25th, 2017, 09:37 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler wanted View Post
Hi there I also am looking for a cruise companion. I am 62yrs old. I like cruising and it would be nice to have a companion to share expenses with and have fun together as well. I would like to go to Europe but not by myself. I saw some very nice cruises 25day one for about $1600 plus airfare. So let me know ok thanks
Old June 25th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Happy to share

Hi I'm a young 58 years old and love to cruise. I'm looking for someone to share a cabin on a Baltic cruise in July 17
Old June 26th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, I read your post. I like cruises as well. I am a 4 star mariner with Holland America. I would like to do a transpacific from the West coast to Asia: Japan , Korea, China. I also like cruises longer than 15 days. Let me know if you like the same type of cruises.
Old June 27th, 2017, 03:31 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 7 night Baltic cruise to Russia

Hi would you interested in a Baltic cruise round Europe?
Old June 29th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon cruise gal View Post
I would be interested in Alaska either late July or September. I was also looking at the Mexican Riviera cruises from San Francisco in the fall. email me at curvywoman2 at the yahoo
Hi,
I may be a year late, but if you haven't gone to Alaska yet, and still want to, I have a spot on Aug 13 to 20 going from Anchorage to Vancouver. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Kathy
Old June 29th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi I am 64yrs old. Single male. I love cruising but have no one to cruise with any more. I would be interested in cruising with you somewhere.
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:31 AM
Familiar Face

F, late 50's looking to share with F age immaterial, for 10 day Tahiti cruise. Can't afford that double cost. Looking to go in Jan 2019 as I figure it will take that long to find a cruise mate! Sending this out to everyone who might be interested
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:37 AM
Familiar Face

I am looking for a cruise cabin mate for a 10 cruise to Tahiti on the Oceania Marina in Jan 2019. I hope it won't take that long to find someone! I was intrigued by the cinema group mention. I have done more than a dozen cruises, and have traveled extensively cruises or not. If anyone at all is interested in this particular cruise, please get in touch. I'm not crazy about Oceania (prefer RCCL) but I cannot beat their itinerary.
Old July 10th, 2017, 04:00 AM
Familiar Face

Perhaps you would consider a 10 day Tahiti cruise? I am in need of a cabin share; already have deposit in for Jan 2019.
Old July 17th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Familiar Face

I maybe your gal - single, straight, smoker and social drinker. I live in Las Vegas and would love to escape this brutal heat and head north to Alaska before their season ends in September 2017. I took the HAL Eurodam 7-day cruis this past May 2017 and would like to do 14-day RT out of Seattle. It is true- Alaska is majestic. Also I want to cruise October 2017 HAL 49-day cruise RT from Ft Lauderdale to Europe. I cruise verandah suite or better. I must have a verandah to enjoy the beauty of the seas while on board. That's the best part of cruising, for me. No inside cabins will do at any price. Let me hear your thoughts.
Old July 24th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:

HI Catherine, I would like to do Hawaii and Alaska also. I prefer Europe though many nice countries to see there let me know ok thanks
Old August 14th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default MSC Divina nov 18, 17 from miami to caribe-female 40

Hello, im a brazilian female, 40, a couple of friends are going on this ship MSC divina on nov, 18, 2017 from miami to caribe and i am looking for a female cruismate wishing to share expenses. Im friendly, dont talk that much in English but i think it will be a very good experience.
Old August 14th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello, im a brazilian female, 40, a couple of friends are going on this ship MSC divina on nov, 18, 2017 from miami to caribe and i am looking for a female cruismate wishing to share expenses. Im friendly, dont talk that much in English but i think it will be a very good experience.
Old September 4th, 2017, 12:52 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Saw your post looking to leave ny or NJ this Jan or feb

I am a 70 yrs professional female still working LOVE cruising non smoker likes ny NJ ports and 14 day cruises if possible. Looking for Jan Feb just do not want to waste the single cost

Anyone interested please contact me, and then we can start communicationg by email or by phone...[/QUOTE]
Old September 8th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Familiar Face

Hello there,

How about November 2017 Transatlantic Cruise on QM2 from Hamburg to NYC? I have already purchased an unobstructed balcony stateroom. Your cost will be approximately $ 1,200 with all taxes and fees PLUS I do have an onboard credit that we can devide to cover all our gratuities. Let me know if you are interested. Searching for a female only.
I am a professional, married female looking only to split the cost.
Old September 10th, 2017, 01:49 AM
Cruise Maniac

I am looking for someone like you to go on a transatlantic cruise from Barcelona to FLORIDA leaving NOV 5th for 2 weeks Will you go with me?