Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 26th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for a Female Cruisemate to share expenses

I love to cruise...and i am looking for a female cruismate wishing to share expenses...Let me tell you a bit about myself...I am 69, divorced, and living in New York.. Yes i am a cruise addict...and i love cruising..but it would be even nicer, if i could find someone to cruise with me and share expenses...I love the warm weather, so i love sailing out of either New York, Florida, going to the Eastern, Western, and Southern Caribbean... I am also looking into taking a cruise either out of Los Angeles, San Fransico, or San Diego, going to the Mexican Rivera....Would also like to do a Transatlantic Cruise, but not alone... If you would be interested in sharing a cabin, and all expenses..please by all means contact me, and let me know what you would be interested in doing....also an Alaskan Cruise is also on my bucket list..as i have never been there...and i am looking to sail to a place that i have never been to before...

Anyone interested please contact me, and then we can start communicationg by email or by phone...
Sponsored Links
Old April 26th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for Transatlantic cruise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherineserafin View Post

I love to cruise...and i am looking for a female cruismate wishing to share expenses...Let me tell you a bit about myself...I am 69, divorced, and living in New York.. Yes i am a cruise addict...and i love cruising..but it would be even nicer, if i could find someone to cruise with me and share expenses...I love the warm weather, so i love sailing out of either New York, Florida, going to the Eastern, Western, and Southern Caribbean... I am also looking into taking a cruise either out of Los Angeles, San Fransico, or San Diego, going to the Mexican Rivera....Would also like to do a Transatlantic Cruise, but not alone... If you would be interested in sharing a cabin, and all expenses..please by all means contact me, and let me know what you would be interested in doing....also an Alaskan Cruise is also on my bucket list..as i have never been there...and i am looking to sail to a place that i have never been to before...

Anyone interested please contact me, and then we can start communicationg by email or by phone...
Hello,
I am a 68 y/o female looking to do a transatlantic cruise on May 17 from N.Y. on the Cunard.
I know that's short notice and a bit pricey.
I will consider other options.
I did the Mexican Rivera, so I'm not interested in that.
Btw, I live in S. Calif.
Bevels10
Old April 26th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Familiar Face

I would be interested in Alaska either late July or September. I was also looking at the Mexican Riviera cruises from San Francisco in the fall. email me at curvywoman2 at the yahoo
Carnival Victory-Canada/New England
Carnival Paradise-Catalina/Ensenada

Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas-P.Northwest
Royal Carribbean Viking Seranade Mexico
NCL Southward-Catalina/Ensenada

Azure Seas-Ensenada

Others I can't remember!
Old April 27th, 2016, 02:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Only one Paula

Quote:

Old April 27th, 2016, 02:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi. I have cruised approx 20 times and my Mom was my travel partner who passed away last month. Looking for cruise mate to share expenses and possible memories. I would love to revisit the Panama Canal one more time. If interested in Carribbean, Mexico or Alaska cruise tours, let's chat! Feel free to email me. Hope to make a connection and book an awesome cruise vacation real soon!!!
Old April 27th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi: I'm also on the west coast, and looking for cruisemate to alaska. I'm a non-smoker, non-drinker, just looking for a person to share costs with, and if great conversation happens, fine.
Old April 27th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to java41

I am looking for a Cruisemate, older lady as I am to go to the Western Carib. in October. Contact me if interested.
Old April 27th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi there I also am looking for a cruise companion. I am 62yrs old. I like cruising and it would be nice to have a companion to share expenses with and have fun together as well. I would like to go to Europe but not by myself. I saw some very nice cruises 25day one for about $1600 plus airfare. So let me know ok thanks
Old May 1st, 2016, 01:36 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:

Old May 1st, 2016, 01:40 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:

55 year old female seeking a new adventure would love to share the expense with you on a lovely Cruise. Would love to share both email and phone number. I am looking at cruises 4 September 2016 and October 2016. Both of these dates are flexible. Take care Kathy
Old May 2nd, 2016, 04:33 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hello there. I love cruising as well. I live in the Northeast. Looking for some one like you to travel with and have fun. I like to dance as well. I would like to go to Europe . Also Hawaii and Alaska are on my bucket list. Maybe California in the fall not sure yet. Let me know ok thanks
Old May 16th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Familiar Face

55 Y/O Female Dallas attorney looking for female cruise mate. Non-smoker, very active, love water sports and very social, and extremely neat. Very flexible on dates and itinerary. Private email: nadafarless@tx.rr.com
Old May 16th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Familiar Face

I am FL resident, on the Gulf. Love to cruise. Looking to go to Caribbean anytime out of FL. VIP on Carnival, but willing to look at other lines. 71 healthy, active, non smoker, drinker.
susan1240@Yahoo.com
Old May 19th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Yes!!

Hello, I live in Southern Ca looking to cruise to Caribbean from either Galveston or New Orleans. Would love to include Belize as one of the ports. July travel would be perfect. I'm 59 female very active. I'm Linda.

Quote:

Old May 21st, 2016, 12:55 PM
Familiar Face

Default I am looking

I am looking t a cruise for Sept 2 Vancouver to Japan evensujoy@yahoo.com
Old May 22nd, 2016, 06:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am looking to book a cruise leaving from Port Canaveral or Tampa in September and looking for someone to room with. I am a 53 yo married with children female, looking for a female roommate, nonsmoking, and age not important. We can do things together or we can just do our own thing, whatever works out.
Cruises I am looking at are:
Port Canaveral: 4 Day Victory Departs 09/04/16 Freeport & Nassau
3 Day Victory Departs 09/08/16 Nassau
4 Day Victory Departs 09/11/16 Freeport & Nassau
3 day Victory Departs 09/15/16 Nassau
Tampa: 5 Day Paradise Departs 09/06/16 Grand Cayman & Cozumel
4 Day Paradise Departs 09/08/16 Cozumel
5 Day Paradise Departs 09/12/16 Grand Cayman & Cozumel
My daughter is a travel agent and can help with the booking. I am good with midship/aft, inside/ocean view, lower decks work better for me but open for discussion.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks!
Old May 23rd, 2016, 04:50 PM
Familiar Face

Does Alaska sound like a cruise someone be interested in taking this summer? Single woman 60+, very active and social, not a partier, love to meet new people though. evensujoy@yahoo.com
Old May 23rd, 2016, 09:19 PM
Familiar Face

I recently posted searching for a cabin mate for a transatlantic cruise.

I am 53 and retired. I also love cruises! I enjoy going to the activities hanging poolside and catching some shows. I have already placed a deposit on the cruise below. Pleases let me know if interested. Thanks!

Royal Caribbean - Navigator of the Seas, departs 4/28/17 to 5/12/17 14 nights

Day

Date

Port or Activity

Arrive

Depart

Fri Apr 28 Miami, FL 5:00pm
Sat Apr 29 At Sea
Sun Apr 30 At Sea
Mon May 1 At Sea
Tue May 2 At Sea
Wed May 3 At Sea
Thu May 4 At Sea
Fri May 5 Ponta Delgada, Portugal 7:00am 3:00pm
Sat May 6 At Sea
Sun May 7 Lisbon, Portugal 10:00am 6:00pm
Mon May 8 Vigo, Spain 11:00am 6:00pm
Tue May 9 La Coruna, Spain 7:00am 6:00pm
Wed May 10 At Sea
Thu May 11 Paris (Le Havre), France 7:00am 9:00pm
Fri May 12 London (Southampton), England 5:30am
Old May 25th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:

Old May 30th, 2016, 03:37 AM
Familiar Face

Mature female seeking same to share a cabin on the Crystal Serenity from San Diego to Tahiti (11 days) on November 26, 2016. Trip is through the San Diego Cinema Society. Non-smoker. Would like to avoid having to pay the single supplement on this trip.
Old May 30th, 2016, 11:56 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Want to Cruise Trans Atlantic and Eastern Med

Hi,

I just did a cruise on Celebrity Reflection in Concierge class and really liked it.
I and a friend flew from Washington Dulles to Rome - got on the ship and went to Greece, Greek Islands, Turkey, Pompeii and the Amalfi coast.

Liked it so much I booked a cruise on the same ship, Concierge class, for April 22 - May 8 - 2017. This is for 16 days leaving Miami and going trans-Atlantic to Costa del Sol, Barcelona, Nice, side excursion to Rome if you like, and to Rome - then fly home from Rome.

I need a traveling companion as well - each handling our own expenses, of course.

Please reply to kmezz3@comcast.net if you are interested.

Old May 31st, 2016, 06:07 PM
Familiar Face

55 Y/O Female Dallas attorney looking for Med cruise mate. Non-smoker, very active, love water sports and very social, and extremely neat. Very flexible on dates and itinerary. Actively looking for cruise mate for Mediterranean cruise late summer/ early fall 2016. And possibly trans-Atlantic as well, for return.
Old June 26th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm a 49-yr-old female and am very low-key on vacation. Not a smoker and not a big drinker. I may have a fruity blended drink during the day and a nice glass of wine with dinner. I'm not a big partier so I enjoy the comedy club or onboard show instead of the night club. I'm usually early to bed early to rise. I'm looking for a cruise companion for good dinner conversation and enjoying some shows and excursions together. I'm not a 'have to do everything together' traveler so definitely looking for someone who doesn't mind doing their own thing occasionally as well.

The cruise I'm eyeing is October 14-21 on Royal Caribbean, Adventure of the Seas. It goes RT from San Juan to St. Thomas, Curacao, Aruba and St. Kitts. I prefer either Balcony or Suite. Base rates show $908 for Balcony and $1,245 suite pp.

I'm also very interested in taking an Alaska Cruise in 2017 - probably Aug or Sept. Totally open to itinerary.

I live in Los Angeles so would also be open to week-long California coastal or Mexican Riviera cruises, or a 3-4 day cruise to Ensenda.

Last edited by BrenJaLee; June 26th, 2016 at 06:22 PM.
Old June 26th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Brenja Lee

You sound as if you would be a good and enjoyable travel companion -
But I'm looking to do the Trans Atlantic cruise on the Celebrity Reflection from April 22 to May 8 2017.

It stops in Spain and France and Italy -

Leaves from Miami - stops in Rome - fly home from Rome.

I just did the Ital, Greece, and Turkey trip on the same ship -
Flew from Washington Dulles into Rome and caught the ship there
and flew home from there.

Let me know what you think

Karen
Old June 26th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Oh yes - I booked Concierge suite -
Old June 26th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

A transatlantic cruise isn't out of option. I've looked at those in the past and might be interested. Unfortunately we are doing a "family" trip next April so that wouldn't work.
Old June 26th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Welcome Newcomer

O - understand - completely - I may end up going by myself
Old June 29th, 2016, 12:57 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:

Can you go as early as this Saturday to Carribean, on a Michael W Smith Concert cruise, Oasis of the Sea departs Ft Lauderdale this Saturday July 2-9th, last rate was $1400 each for balcony? My roommate backed out last minute and Im in the choir to sing. Laura Story is an inspirational speaker on board as well as my pastor Jack Graham. I know alot of people going but no single women to roomshare. You would meet alot of new friends.

Deborah from Dallas...
Old July 5th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmezz3 View Post
Hi,

I just did a cruise on Celebrity Reflection in Concierge class and really liked it.
I and a friend flew from Washington Dulles to Rome - got on the ship and went to Greece, Greek Islands, Turkey, Pompeii and the Amalfi coast.

Liked it so much I booked a cruise on the same ship, Concierge class, for April 22 - May 8 - 2017. This is for 16 days leaving Miami and going trans-Atlantic to Costa del Sol, Barcelona, Nice, side excursion to Rome if you like, and to Rome - then fly home from Rome.

I need a traveling companion as well - each handling our own expenses, of course.

am male 38 years old no smoker no drunk.friendly and have been cruising on qm2 5 times before seeking someone to share cruise with me 24 july to avoid double charge rely at
tonidani19@gmail.com
Old July 5th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmezz3 View Post
Hi,

am male 38 years old no smoker no drunk.friendly and have been cruising on qm2 5 times before seeking someone to share cruise with me 24 july to avoid double charge rely at
tonidani19@gmail.com