Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 30th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Senior cruiser looking for someone to share future cruises

Retired senior male wanting to reduce his bucket list. Would like to do a World Cruise and other cruises going to the Far East - Japan/China/Vietnam and any other areas in Europe. Open for suggestions for short of long cruises. Non smoker, do not snore, enjoy dressing up for events on board, easy going, enjoy sharing my cruising experiences - have cruised over 20 times on Holland/Princess/Royal Caribbean and Cunard both short and long cruises. Open to both male and female partners. Open to meeting before a cruise, talk on the telephone and email to make sure any questions are answered. Available for short notice cruises.
Sponsored Links
Old May 31st, 2016, 08:52 PM
Familiar Face

Looking for sharing on long cruises.Working some time for Holland but want go on my own.Open for any plans..75 years strait male,living in LA.Eventualy in reach on line preisler_barth@yahoo.com or 424 666 9566.
Old June 7th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I am more than Interested. You can text me at 6096028085

Quote:
Originally Posted by srcruiser View Post
Retired senior male wanting to reduce his bucket list. Would like to do a World Cruise and other cruises going to the Far East - Japan/China/Vietnam and any other areas in Europe. Open for suggestions for short of long cruises. Non smoker, do not snore, enjoy dressing up for events on board, easy going, enjoy sharing my cruising experiences - have cruised over 20 times on Holland/Princess/Royal Caribbean and Cunard both short and long cruises. Open to both male and female partners. Open to meeting before a cruise, talk on the telephone and email to make sure any questions are answered. Available for short notice cruises.
Old June 8th, 2016, 01:40 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I posted looking for someone to share a cruise from Bayone to San Juan B2B with one out of San Juan RT. I was looking at a Christmas Mexican Riviera as an alternate. I would be happy to discuss other routes as well. I saw a very nice 24 day Venice to Ft Lauderdale also. Please contact me at 907-799-5098 or email me at PLee.Padgett@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Lee
Old June 10th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Familiar Face

Hi! I am a young, 58 year old early retiree that loves to be at sea. I have booked a cruise from Lisbon to Panama & would love to have a cabin mate. Any interest? Great deal. Email me if you'd like the details. I have cruised a lot & also plan to do northern Europe June/July 2017.And then the Seattle to Sydney or Singapore in October 2017. My email is: singaporelori@yahoo.com
Old June 10th, 2016, 11:32 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvsun View Post
Hi! I am a young, 58 year old early retiree that loves to be at sea. I have booked a cruise from Lisbon to Panama & would love to have a cabin mate. Any interest? Great deal. Email me if you'd like the details. I have cruised a lot & also plan to do northern Europe June/July 2017.And then the Seattle to Sydney or Singapore in October 2017. My email is: singaporelori@yahoo.com
Hi

What cruise line are you on the Lisbon to Panama and when?

I got a great deal on Pullmantur for September Bilbao to Panama should be a fun cruise

pat,sc
Old June 11th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I would like to hear more about your bucket list.

I still work but am looking to plan something in 2017. I would love to see Bali, Australia and am enamored with the thought of visiting South America, especially if you are adventurous enough for Stella Austalis. A single room is out of reach for me right now.
Old June 11th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Hi
I looking to do a leg of the Fred Olsen world cruise which leaves the UK on January 8th. I'm interested in Peru to Singapore.....any interest?
Old June 22nd, 2016, 10:17 AM
Familiar Face

HI just read your ad looking for cruise companions. I am a sixties age female and have traveled quite extensively however only about ten cruises. Am looking to increase that number!
Old June 22nd, 2016, 04:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

hey read ur ad and am interested - 23 yo male - manseighter@aol.com
Old June 26th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
hi, I'm looking for someone to share costs on an Asian cruise. I found these on vacationstogo.com, Nov. 10, 26 days Holland America $2200. OR Dec. 9, 12 days Celebrity Millenium $869. If you're interested in talking further, pls. contact me.
Old July 1st, 2016, 07:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm booked on HAL Oosterdam 27 day re-positioning from Barcelona to Tampa. Departs October 22, 2016. See details on vacationstogo Fast Deal #10824.

I'm a 74 year old retired LA City firefighter. I'm an experienced cruiser/traveller. I can provide more details and references if your interested in this trip.

Sincerely,
Fred Carpenter
310-755-5925
Skype sail1942
sail1942@gmail.com
Old July 1st, 2016, 10:42 PM
Familiar Face

Default Asia

Hi i am spending 2 months in asia and i want to cruise while I'm there so your cruise will not work for me.