Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old July 17th, 2016, 06:33 AM
Familiar Face

Default Seek cabin mate for cruise from Galveston

Hi, I'm brand new to the site. I'm a single white female, non smoker, non-snorer, from Houston. I'm on the quiet side. I've been on a few Carnival cruises. I do think one of the funniest events is the Hairy Chest Competition. I'm not a heavy drinker. I'm usually in bed by 11 on my cruises. I'm very easy going and neat.

I'm ISO a platonic male or female cabin mate of any age for cruises out of Galveston lasting 5 or more days. My schedule is very flexible, looking to save some money. Interior or oceanview preferred. I've been to Cozumel, Progresso, Roatan, Belize, grand cayman, and Jamaica. Anyone in need of a last minute companion or anything this year PM me here or kik me at ReinaLilith
Old August 4th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Familiar Face

Hello , I seen your post and liked what it said.. I am a non-smoker, very light drinker ( only in social situations ) no drugs, fit and healthy, active 64yo white straight male,retired school teacher. I can take or leave night life but rather take it with a good dancing partner, cause I like to dance mostly CW and Latin but can fake almost anything. Into sight seeing, travel, kayaking, scuba or snorkeling,and going to the gym workouts and will try about anything once. I want to take in most of the activities on board and on shore. This is my first cruise but want to do more. I am looking for a cruise mate to share expenses.. I want to take the cruises either HA out of SD or Princess out of LA on Dec 5 and go thru Panama to FL then rent a car and drive to DC to spend Xmas with my Daughter and granddaughter..You could also join me in the leisurely ride up the coast to DC if interested and take in some sights.My email is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you...
Old September 6th, 2016, 02:01 AM
Familiar Face

Hey, I am interested in sharing a cabin to cut the cost as well as making new cruising friends. Please contact me at [email protected]
Old September 6th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reina87 View Post
Hi, I'm brand new to the site. I'm a single white female, non smoker, non-snorer, from Houston. I'm on the quiet side. I've been on a few Carnival cruises. I do think one of the funniest events is the Hairy Chest Competition. I'm not a heavy drinker. I'm usually in bed by 11 on my cruises. I'm very easy going and neat.

I'm ISO a platonic male or female cabin mate of any age for cruises out of Galveston lasting 5 or more days. My schedule is very flexible, looking to save some money. Interior or oceanview preferred. I've been to Cozumel, Progresso, Roatan, Belize, grand cayman, and Jamaica. Anyone in need of a last minute companion or anything this year PM me here or kik me at ReinaLilith
Hi there,

I have the Halloween cruise (10/29-11/5) booked on the Carnival Freedom out of Galveston, and am need of a cabin mate. The friend that was going with me is now unable to.

$485 for 7 days, includes Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses.

Let me know if interested.
Old September 7th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am also from Houston looking for a Caribbean cruise of about 7 days, Nov. on till Jan. or Feb. 2017 My email [email protected].
Ray
Old September 8th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Familiar Face

Can your cabin sleep 3? My friend and I are looking for a 3rd maybe 4th person to share a cabin with on a Halloween cruise
Old September 9th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Ramsha, I am looking for a room mate on the Breeze out of Galveston on February 12th. It would be about $505 each including taxes. I am a 63 year old male who likes karaoke and table tennis. Just looking to cut costs. Let me know if you are interested.
Kym.
Old September 10th, 2016, 12:50 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCabral01 View Post
Hi there,

I have the Halloween cruise (10/29-11/5) booked on the Carnival Freedom out of Galveston, and am need of a cabin mate. The friend that was going with me is now unable to.

$485 for 7 days, includes Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses.

Let me know if interested.
Old September 10th, 2016, 12:54 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by reina87 View Post

HI.
IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED TO CRUISE SEND ME A MESSAGE TO
[email protected]
Looking for a female cruisemate for a balcony room. Very flexible with travel dates.
Old September 11th, 2016, 04:34 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I m interested in cruises departing from Galveston, I ve posted a trip under budgettraveler. I m also quite flexible, see if we can work out something please email me at [email protected] thanks