Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old July 21st, 2016, 10:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking Cruise Roommate - west coast Princess cruises

Hello!

My name is Rae and I live in Los Angeles, CA. I am interested in finding a roommate on cruises. I am a 48 year old female but prefer to do activities with people older than me. I am an USA born Chinese but can speak fluent Mandarin Chinese and English.

I like to go to bed betwen 10-11 pm and I like to wake up by 7 am. I am not interested in the bar scene or partying at night. I enjoy trivia, ship activities and actively visiting each cruise destination. I am interested in a non-smoking, straight female roommate to share cabin costs.

I am flexible about cabin type and travel destinations. I prefer Celebrity and Princess cruises. I will consider other higher end cruiseships.

Anyone interested in:
Sep 18 - Crown Princess
Or
Sep 19 - Ruby Princess

Regards,
Rae
Old July 24th, 2016, 01:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking to do Alaska in 2018

Hi like you I am not into late nights. I have to plan ahead due to work. I am planing for Alaska in 2018. Might you be interested?
Old August 3rd, 2016, 05:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

How about a world cruise on the pacific princess in Jan 2017 with an active 93 year old male. [email protected]
Old August 4th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Familiar Face

Default Panama Cruise

Hello Rae in LA, I seen your post and liked what it said.. I am a non-smoker, very light drinker ( only in social situations ) no drugs, fit and healthy, active 64yo white straight male,retired school teacher. I can take or leave night life although I like to dance for awhile, usually like to go to bed around 10;30 or so. Into sight seeing, travel, kayaking, scuba or snorkeling,and going to the gym workouts, want to take in most of the activities on board and on shore. This is my first cruise but want to do more. I am looking for a cruise mate to share expenses.. I want to take the cruises either HA out of SD or Princess out of LA on Dec 5 and go thru Panama to FL then rent a car and drive to DC to spend Xmas with my Daughter and granddaughter..You could also join me in the leisurely ride up the coast to DC if interested and take in some sights.My email is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you...