Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 31st, 2016, 09:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default F seeking F roommate(s)...East Coast

Hello!

I'm 26/f/Black from Pennsylvania. I recently decided to go on a cruise and while my friends love to travel no one wants to join me for a cruise at the end of this year November/December 2016. I'm looking for other women to be my roommate, it is completely up to you if you'd like to hang out while on the ship or just split costs...I'm great alone or in a group so it doesn't matter either way. Im a Christian woman with a strong value system, I do not smoke and I occasionally will have 1 or 2 drinks but for the most part I like to relax. For me a cruise will probably be eating, lounging by the pool, exploring the village, hitting the beach but probably no partying. I'm into adventure sports so if there's zip lining or other things of that nature I'd be down! I love people and I get along with others well, just would like someone that's neat and doesn't complain. This doesn't have to be a one-time situation, if I happen to make a new friend in the process that would be a blessing.
Sponsored Links
Old August 4th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Familiar Face

Hello , I seen your post and liked what it said.. I am a non-smoker, very light drinker ( only in social situations ) no drugs, fit and healthy, active 64yo white straight male,retired school teacher. I can take or leave night life but rather take it with a good dancing partner, cause I like to dance mostly CW and Latin but can fake almost anything. Into sight seeing, travel, kayaking, scuba or snorkeling,and going to the gym workouts and will try about anything once. I want to take in most of the activities on board and on shore. This is my first cruise but want to do more. I am looking for a cruise mate to share expenses.. I want to take the cruises either HA out of SD or Princess out of LA on Dec 5 and go thru Panama to FL then rent a car and drive to DC to spend Xmas with my Daughter and granddaughter..You could also join me in the leisurely ride up the coast to DC if interested and take in some sights.My email is gohtraw2008@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you...