Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 29th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am new to this website and find it very confusing. Can you advise me about how to find a cabinmate? Thank you.
Old January 31st, 2017, 08:23 AM
Familiar Face

Default Try to reach Gold before July 2017- Will share cabin & expenses on 3-5 day Carnival

68 y.o. Afro-American male (U.S. citizen), retired professional (and military), non-smoker, light drinker, non-snorer, drug free and prefer a balcony cabin (Ocean view is an option). I donít do much walking or dancing, but bridge card games are good.
I normally sail with my wife. I need 3 more days for gold status on Carnival and am looking to take a (any) 3 Ė 5 night Carnival cruise from any port on the East Coast to the Caribbean (not including Cuba), between April and July 2017.
I live in Europe, so need at least 40 day advance notice to make flight arrangements.
My hobbies include motorcycling, sailing and snorkeling.
Email is: gypsy_moore@yahoo.de

US Navy (67-91)- IUWG 1 RVN, NSA Saigon RVN, TDY Army 25th INF RVN, USS Borie DD-704, USS Laffey DD-724, CosRivRon 2, SBU 24, NAVSTA Rota, EUCOM
SS Seahawk (my sailing yacht), ARC Baltic crew member (Visby to Tallinn)
Carnival: Ecstasy (2014/2017), Glory (2014), Splendor (2016), Victory (2016)
NCL: Pride of America, Hawaii (2015)
Old February 3rd, 2017, 04:44 PM
Familiar Face

Always looking for a cruise mate for longer cruises. Let me know if you are looking at any cruises later on this summer/fall 2017 or beyond. Retired swm here.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 04:50 PM
Familiar Face

Frank,

I would be interested in this cruise. Let me know if you are still looking. What ship and where is it sailing from? Bob
Old February 4th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Pat.

Saw your post and I am in the same boat - like to cruise and do not like the single supplement. Always looking for a cruise mate on longer cruises. Do not live in Florida but would consider back to back cruises in the Carb. I am retired and can go on short notice. Do not smoke and easy to get along with. Cruise more on Princess and Holland but open to other cruise lines. email address rlwork@powerc.net.
Old February 6th, 2017, 06:11 AM
Familiar Face

WHat is the general gay section ? Or should I say where is it on the site?
Old February 6th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise mate for March 24-29 SC to Bahamas

65 year old male seeking cruise roommate. I'm traveling with my daughter and son-in-law on a Carnival cruise from SC to the Bahamas and need a roommate to split the cost of the cruise. About $1,100 for the room for two twin beds/interior or porthole. Around $550 per person after taxes/fees.

Cruise details:
5 DAY TO BAHAMAS FROM CHARLESTON, SC
CARNIVAL ECSTASY
MAR 24, 2017 - MAR 29, 2017
FRI - WED

Itinerary: Charleston--> Day at sea --> Half Moon Cay --> Freeport --> Day at Sea --> Charleston

https://www.carnival.com/itinerary/5...lDate=03102017
Old February 6th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

65 year old male seeking cruise roommate. I'm traveling with my daughter and son-in-law on a Carnival cruise from SC to the Bahamas and need a roommate to split the cost of the cruise. About $1,100 for the room for two twin beds/interior or porthole. Around $550 per person after taxes/fees.

Cruise details:
CARNIVAL ECSTASY
FRI - WED

Itinerary: Charleston--> Day at sea --> Half Moon Cay --> Freeport --> Day at Sea --> Charleston

Old February 9th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Destanie,

I replied to your email, but just wanted to let you know ok after you read my mail.

Best from,
Ron

US Navy (67-91)- IUWG 1 RVN, NSA Saigon RVN, TDY Army 25th INF RVN, USS Borie DD-704, USS Laffey DD-724, CosRivRon 2, SBU 24, NAVSTA Rota, EUCOM
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Familiar Face

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destanie.ortman View Post

Cruise details:
CARNIVAL ECSTASY
FRI - WED

Thanks, everything ok and your dad and I are booked in an ocean view and the fare is paid. Look forward to meeting you and the family in Charleston.
Travel safe.

Old February 13th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for Cruisemate for April 15/16 to 21/22

Hello all,

I am a bi male who is looking to go on a cruise from florida to eastern or wester caribbean sailing mid April. I am open to a bi/gay/straight male for my cruisemate. I am a teacher who will be on Spring break. I don't want to pay for a full room supplement.

Hanging out is great but don't feel like you have to be by bestie the whole time. I understand wanting to each have their own time.

Please get back to me quickly so we can pick a cruise and get things nailed down.
Old February 21st, 2017, 06:26 PM
Familiar Face

Default Future cruise mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by plydon View Post
I just noticed your ad on cruise mates. I am 71 years old have a wife doesn't want to travel and I do.I live in Illinois but have a house in Orlando. I've been looking at a cruise leaving Ft. Lauderdale on Jan.29 for 10 days. It's going to the Eastern Caribbean on Holland America. If you think you can make it let me know. I've never done this before but was in the US Navy so I'm used to ships and close quarters. I think I'm easy to get along with hopefully you are too.
Pat
Hi Pat,

Saw your post and I am in the same boat. Would like to do some Caribbean cruises but do not like the double cost. I am retired and looking for later on this year/fall to do the cruises. Email me if you would like to chat and consider sharing some cruises. My email is rlwork@powerc.net.

I am 70 yo and healthy male that enjoys cruising. This could be a win win for both of us.
Old March 11th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Familiar Face

Always looking for a cruise mate that loves the longer cruises. If you would like to talk about a future cruise, let me know and I will send you my email address.
Old March 12th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Familiar Face

Always interested in cruising. Would like a cruise mate to share cabin costs and allow me to cruise more. m If interested email me at rlwork@powerc.net.
Old March 24th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Prob a bit late given this is apparently closing soon but you never know

I am a gay male 55 - not really looking for anything more than a platonic friend to share the cost of cruising with (So gay or straight works for me - age is pretty much irrelevant too). I work 3 weeks then have 5 weeks off (repeat) and tend to go cruising in my spare time. Went on 13 cruises last year and have 11 more booked this year (and already taken another 4 so far this year). I am diamond+ with Royal and will be platinum with NCL by the end of the year. I am open to trying other cruise lines.

If anyone is interested in sharing the costs of some cruises in the future please let me know (I don't drink, smoke or take drugs - but don't have an issue with what other people do as long as they are reasonable). I live in Sydney Australia but cruise all over the world regularly (so location is not really an issue).

My email is dmwright144@gmail.com

thx

dean
Old April 11th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 58 y.o. possible May 14 - RCL Oasis looking for male roomie

Have not booked yet, but possibly looking at Royal Caribbean Allure - May 14 out of Port Canaveral. I am from Orlando, good health, frequent cruiser, non-smoker. Looking for another non-smoking mature male to share room. Reply to pciduncan@hotmail.com.

P.S. I sent some messages out saying it was May 21, but it isn't - it is May 14!

Last edited by pciduncan76; April 11th, 2017 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Date/Cruise change
Old April 21st, 2017, 02:07 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Chris. This will be a late response to your ad!
I've booked a cabin on the La Demence cruise from Lisbon to Las Palmas, 18-27 September 2017, and then to stay on the ship and go to Panama on its repositioning trip. Then fly to London and hope to join the ASTOR for its trip to Australia, leaving Tilbury on 15th October, via Panama. Could you be interested in any of that? More about me later if you are!
Old April 21st, 2017, 02:31 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there.
I live in BNE and am always looking for someone to share as I try to go to Europe each year, NOT by plane if I can help it! This year I have booked on the La Demence cruise Lisbon to Las Palmas, 18-25 September, then on the same ship Las Palmas to Panama, arriving 08/10, then flying to London and, if I can find a cabin mate, taking the ASTOR of CMV from Tilbury on 15th October, via Panama, to AKl or SYD, whence I'd fly home to BNE. More info available if interested.
John
Old April 21st, 2017, 07:11 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi. I live in Brisbane, Australia and travel to Europe most autumns now that I am retired. Prefer to travel by ship rather than by plane. Have booked to go to Lisbon next September for the La Demence cruise and am looking for a cabin mate on the ASTOR, leaving London for New Zealand and Australia, via Panama, on 15th October. Transatlantic or transpacific, anyone? PLease contact me for details.
John
Old April 25th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Seahappy,
I sent you a private message in regards to the Amazon cruise
Arkady
Old May 4th, 2017, 01:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Cool 34 M Miami Resident looking for a cruise companion in May

34 M Single Engineer
5 or 7 days Cruise in May
dates flexible
fun30br@gmail.com
Old May 7th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Location: I live in Vermont mid April tp mid October. I live in Florida mid October to mid April. I also hav

I have 2 cruises booked for 2017. Vancouver, BC, Canada to 5 Islands in Hawaii. 11 days in September. Also, 3 cruises back to back to back (5 days + 5 days + 4 days = 14 days, 3 different itineraries) in & out of Galveston, TX, same cabin, same ship, for all 3 cruises, in November. Looking for travel companion to have fun with, not sex. You can always e-mail me at momdad1567@aol.com.
Old May 18th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to FLCruiseLover
Default I need cruisemates

Hello everyone my name is Art
I am 36 years old
I really really want to go on the cruise but I don't have any friend I need a cabinmates please if anybody need to share cabin please let me know
Thank you very much
Old May 19th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Hi Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisnpgh View Post
Hey all,

Posted in the general gay section... posting here as well.

Retiring the end of October and am iso of cabin mate(s) for new adventures. I've traveled with Atlantis Events sharing cabins on numerous occasions. I've got a number of ports of call on my bucket list as well as revisiting some from the past. Hopefully can make some new friends and save some money on future journeys.

Best to all,

Chris
chrisnpgh@gmail.com
Old May 19th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Chris, I'm new to this. Looking for cruise mates as well ?
Old May 22nd, 2017, 11:37 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm 53, and a well trained dancer.
I'm looking for a companion dancer (any skill level) for the Feb. 23-28 2018 Hustle Dance cruise.
I train if you're not comfortable on your feet!
https://www.hustlecruise.com/
Old June 3rd, 2017, 04:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm a Canadian-born Chinese gentleman in my late 50's, reside on the West Coast (BC Canada), looking for a suitable cabinmate (prefer a straight male cabinmate but will consider a senior lady as well).

Not looking for romance at all.

I'm in reasonably good health, retired, enjoy laughing, not taking myself too seriously, and enjoy good food and all the arts, especially the performing arts.

References available and will share my FB page once we get to know each other and feel we are compatible.

Destinations somewhat flexible, a non-smoker, don't gamble or take drugs, only drink occasionally, pragmatic, light to medium snorer, respectful and polite. Available for cruises in August 2017, and Sept 6 2017 onward.

Generally I'm up till midnight and get up around 8-9am. I'm not really a party-type person and would describe myself as an outgoing introvert.

Retired from a background in customer care and business sales.
Occasionally still work part-time.

Please contact me if interested via PM thru this site or email:
t055176 (at) yahoo (dot) com
(note: the first 0 is the number 0)

Thank you!
Old June 3rd, 2017, 08:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Im 61 male very dte non smoker fit im interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskyital View Post
Taking cruise with friends who like single rooms.....39 day tour on Holland American starting in mid-January 2018....
Single gay male 66 seeks other male to share room for this cruise...it is not that expensive.
Intelligent, considerate cultured guy here in New York.
huskyital@yahoo.com
Frank
Old June 6th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Like to keep you in mind. Live Florida, non snorer, 79 yr old.
Am going out of Amsterdam in sept to Baltic
Old June 9th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I posted earlier, but I am not sure it went though. I am also a 64 year old retired male who would like to share a cabin with another male in order to reduce the expenses of single supplements. I have been on many cruises - Bahamas (many times), Mexico (several times), parts of the Caribbean (am interested in going on an Eastern Caribbean voyage), Alaska(my favorite yet). Anyway, if you are interested, you can reply to this message or email me at jwdixon1952@gmail.com I will be happy to answer your questions, and I would also like to know a little more about you as well. Thanks, Wendell