Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 11th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to garsny

I am also looking for cruise mates. I live in Fort Lauderdale.
Old June 20th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Pete,
Frequently looking for a cabin mate. Retired 79 yrs old, experienced cruiser, no snore, no smoke, occasional drinker.Have had previous cabin mate.
Live in Orlando.
I am looking for a cruise companion between Jan. and Apr. Not certain where yet.
Like my cruises from 20 to 35 days long.
Contact me with interest and suggestions.
Old July 18th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Familiar Face

Default Can contact me at dennisexter@gmail.com thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisnpgh View Post
Hey all,

Posted in the general gay section... posting here as well.

Retiring the end of October and am iso of cabin mate(s) for new adventures. I've traveled with Atlantis Events sharing cabins on numerous occasions. I've got a number of ports of call on my bucket list as well as revisiting some from the past. Hopefully can make some new friends and save some money on future journeys.

Best to all,

Chris
chrisnpgh@gmail.com
Old July 18th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Familiar Face

Default Im at dennisexter@gmail.com text or call 5702909211 thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskyital View Post
Taking cruise with friends who like single rooms.....39 day tour on Holland American starting in mid-January 2018....
Single gay male 66 seeks other male to share room for this cruise...it is not that expensive.
Intelligent, considerate cultured guy here in New York.
huskyital@yahoo.com
Frank
Old July 25th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiseagainagain View Post
This thread is for us guys to post. There are several of us on cruise mates but it's easy to be lost in the majority which seems to be lady for lady so thought this would be easier to focus in on finding a cruise friend
Hello there I am a single male looking for someone to cruise with. Do not want to go by myself.
Old July 25th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuwei37405 View Post
I am new to this website and find it very confusing. Can you advise me about how to find a cabinmate? Thank you.
i can be your cabinmate
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Familiar Face

Default Southampton to NYC?

Hi guys! I'm a single GWM, 55 years old and have booked passage on the QM2 on Oct. 13th from Southampton to Brooklyn. I'm just curious if there are others interested in this type of travel. Gay/Str8/Bi are all welcome! Has anyone done this type of sailing solo? I have questions about the QM2 in general, particularly around the dress code. I'm hearing mixed reviews about the Main Dining Room food, and was considering skipping the formal nights and wondered if a sport coat is adequate for the more casual evenings in the MDR. Either way, I'm really looking forward to this trip!
My direct email is denheywood@gmail.com. Thanks, guys!
Miracle, Dec. 2008, NCL Jewel, Apr. 2009, Carnival Dream, Dec. 2009, HA Noordam, Mar. 2010, Carnival Freedom, Aug. 2010, Celebrity Summit, Dec. 2011, NCL Epic, May, 2011, RCI Explorer of the Seas, Dec. 2012, Carnival Spirit, Mar. 2012, Coral Princess, Dec. 2012, MSC Musica, Dec. 2013
Old August 14th, 2017, 01:30 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm an older gay guy, (82), in good health and I'm always eager to cruise anywhere at anytime. I prefer longer cruises with many consecutive days at sea plus I like a cruise ship with a fully encircling promenade deck as I enjoy walking several miles every morning while at sea. Small running tracks just don't interest me! I also prefer cruises with very little or no formal dress requirements! Jim in Northern Michigan Jympho35@yahoo.com
Old August 14th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking Cruise Mate Carnival for 7days Sept 2nd2017 to Jamaica, Cayman, Cozumel

Seeking Cruise Mate Carnival 7days frm Galveston Sept2nd Jamaica Cayman Cozumel-Cheap

I am looking for a Cruise Partner who will share the room and share expenses for the room.
I booked early and have it at a good price $550 per person.
I am traveling with other friends in the ship who already have their room. You can join us if you like we have a good trip activity planned.
I am 35 straight male, Engineer. prefer someone mature, clean, educated, professional and a good person. Male or Female ok - Strictly enjoying the trip saving money no funny business plz.

Contact me at the earliest. Busy Biee @ gmail.com

Trip Details:
Date : Sept 2nd 2017.
7 days cruise from Galveston Tx.
Price about $550/person in 2 person room
Ship: Carnival Freedom
Saturday, September 2 4:00pm
Sunday, September 3 At Sea
Monday, September 4 At Sea
Tuesday, September 5 Montego Bay, Jamaica 9:00am 6:00pm
Wednesday, September 6 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands 7:00am 4:00pm
Thursday, September 7 Cozumel, Mexico 10:00am 6:00pm
Friday, September 8 At Sea
Saturday, September 9 Galveston, TX 8:00am
Old August 15th, 2017, 01:54 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey Frank, if it's still available, I'd be very interested in learning the details of this 39 day cruise!

Thanks!

Jim Jympho35@yahoo.com
231-459-6667
Old August 15th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Chris, I'm almost always ready, willing, able and eager to embark on a cruise to anywhere at anytime, but I don't know anyone anymore with whom to share a cabin and all other cruise expenses. I've been on about 25 cruises over the past twenty years or so but I've never been on an exclusively gay cruise and I'd love to go on one! I'm 82, in fair health and I live in northern Michigan. Jim Jympho35@yahoo.com
Old August 25th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm interested in a 30 night HAL cruise on the Rotterdam on April 14th, 2018, from Tampa to Amsterdam with stops in Ponta Delgada, Brest, Cherbourg, Zeebrugge, Rotterdam,Copenhagen, Warnemunde, Talinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki & Stockholm. A return flight to several cities in the U.S. from Amsterdam is included in the fare.
Old September 4th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Dec 2 10 day NCL Eastern Caribbean inside mid ship

Cruise booked includes unlimited drinks fare was 900USD per person. if your interested in joining me lets talk. I will be driving down from northern canada and can pick you up. Im 51 retired straight but not a prude. personal mail plymouthsportfury@outlook.com
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to bkeerthi

I'm looking for a companion for 4 nights Cancun - Cozumel cruise from Galveston during Thanksgiving this year. The tickets are about $515 per person. I'm a straight guy, 54 years of age and Asian Indian by race.