Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old August 29th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Royal Princess July 29 2017

Hi, I am looking for someone to share cost of above 2 week cruise. I am a youthful 69 year old non smoking female.
I love cruising but single supplement is ridiculous!
Any questions please ask.
Old September 6th, 2016, 11:23 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Ann,

I'm a 68 year old college professor (former USAF pilot) who loves to travel. I'm doing a 30 day cruise/tour in May but am interested in something in July.

What are the details?

Don Howard
Old October 14th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Ann,
I'm new to the cruisemates.com website. I will be retiring in early 2017 and am looking to do more traveling. I've cruised several times, mostly on Princess ships. I'm a youthful 63 year old female, also a non-smoker and would be interested in sharing the cost of the 2-week cruise. Checked the itinerary and looks like the ship leaves Rome, goes to Naples, Greece, Turkey, Italy and Spain.

Please send me an e-mail at [email protected] and we can chat more if you're still interested.

Gigi