Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old September 6th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking to Cruise Dec. 2016 Carnival out of Charleston

56 year ol female, non smoker, light drinker looking to cruise out of Charleston in December, prefer Carnival, want a cabin mate to share expenses. We can hang out or do our own thing. I like to snorkel and go to the beach. Prefer dinner at you own time. Like some ship activities, piano bar, contests, comedy, and dancing. Male or female, age?, just no one brought back to the room without discussing it first, have been told I snore.
Old September 8th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Familiar Face

Hey My friend and I are always looking for a 3rd or 4th person to share a cabin to cut the cost? Email me at [email protected]