Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 11th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Single 50 Plus Straight Professional African American Female

Hi, saw your email thread at cruise mates ... I'm a 55 year old retired professional
African American female, 5'8, active and fit ... seeking a cruise partner ... I live in suburbs of Chicago but frequent Miami/ Fort Lauderdale area often regarding cruise ports but open to others. If interested perhaps we can chat a bit via private email and see if we're compatible. If not interested, no need to reply. Thank you.
Sent from my iPhone
Sponsored Links
Old September 18th, 2016, 01:38 AM
Familiar Face

Default Still looking to share cabin?

Hello my apologies if i am not replying in the correct format. The 'threads' and the 'posts' on this website still really confuse me.

I have always cruised on either Princess, Carnival, Costa or Celebrity but am quickly trying to find the least expensive way to travel on the Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas leaving Bayonne NJ on Nov 10. I am thinking my est option would be to share an inside cabin - and again i am looking for the lowest price. My situation is that i will be staying with my friends in their cabin, but in order to get on the ship, i still need to technically have my own room. So basically you would have your own room as well, but unless you are comfortable with an inside cabin (which actually is what i have always preferred , this situation may not be the best for you.

This is a 10 day cruise NJ SEA SEA PEUR RICO ST THOM ST KITTS & NEVIS PHILLIPSBURG NETHERLANDS/ANTILES SEA SEA SEA NJ

I AM CALLING ROYAL CARIB ON MONDAY TO SEE WHAT MY OPTIONS ARE.
The prices showing on their site right now for an inside are $880 per person plus tax and port fees i believe. This is a price that i am not used to I usually travel on the bargain ships for under $500. But this is supposed to be a really nice ship and the reason i am hoping to get on this ship is because my mother is celebrating her 84th birthday on the ship with my step-sister and I am hoping to be on the ship to surprise her.

Let me know what you think The only thing is I'll probably be spending most of my time with my mom and sister so if you're looking for someone to actually spend time with, the time unfortunately will be limited if any. But you'll have your own room without having to pay a singles supplement

Again let me know what you think - Have a nice weekend !!
Old October 24th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Familiar Face

Default Single 47yo AA straight female seeks cruise buddy

I too am in love with cruising. I'm a 47yo laid back, AA, single, straight female that lives in Florida.
I've done several cruises but don't have many friends that cruise. I love going but I don't want to pay the double occupancy rate. There are so many cheap cruises throughout the year that I miss out on because of that. Please let me know if you're interested in any Caribbean cruises for 2017. I already have my eyes on an NCL cruise that is nicely priced on their newest ship the Escape.

Regards,

Linda

Ms. Linda
O(+> 💜

sent from my iPhone
Old October 26th, 2016, 11:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Linda

I am am AA 54 years young female that loves to cruise as well, keep me posted on your 2017 interests on NCL, love there ships!! I live in Maryland and of course will only fly in to Florida. Unable to find folk in my area that has the availability like myself.
Old October 27th, 2016, 08:34 AM
Familiar Face

Default Cabin mate

I'm going to be looking into it very soon. I'll keep you in mind.
Old August 8th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Linda-

Hope you have been enjoying your 2017? You responded to my thread on Cruisemate last year regarding finding a roommate to cruise with preferably on NCL? Are you still up for a cruise?

I just did a recent cruise on Carnival with Festival at sea and it was not so great, however the music was...(:

Let me know if you are still interested in finding a room mate, was thinking before Christmas?

Also I like to have a balcony room

Thanks
Mika
Old August 9th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Cruise Maniac

I'm always interested in a cruise. Private message me with an e-mail address and I will be happy to converse with you. Respectfully, Joseph
Always ready on days notice. Looking for male/female CabinMate to meet double occupancy criteria. No strings attached! Friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, honest, no underlying intentions. I leave the cabin in the morning, shower, shave, etc. at the fitness center. I return to the cabin early evening, dress for dinner, return again to sleep, approximately an hour after the main show of the evening. Sincerely, Joseph
Old August 14th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am afro american looking for cruise companion, over 55 but still like to enjoy life.
where do you want to cruise to?
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:08 PM
Familiar Face

Default Do you still cruise? Cabin mate needed...

Hi Linda-

Hope you have been enjoying your 2017? You responded to my thread on Cruisemate last year regarding finding a roommate to cruise with preferably on NCL? Are you still up for a cruise?

I just did a recent cruise on Carnival with Festival at sea and it was not so great, however the music was...(:

Let me know if you are still interested in finding a room mate, was thinking before Christmas?

Thanks
Mika
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:11 PM
Familiar Face

Default Hi Mika, do you still cruise?

Iím looking for a roommate to share the cost of a Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan, PR this spring.

Hi Linda,

Thanks
Mika
Old January 27th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1704 View Post
Hi, saw your email thread at cruise mates ... I'm a 55 year old retired professional
African American female, 5'8, active and fit ... seeking a cruise partner ... I live in suburbs of Chicago but frequent Miami/ Fort Lauderdale area often regarding cruise ports but open to others. If interested perhaps we can chat a bit via private email and see if we're compatible. If not interested, no need to reply. Thank you.
Sent from my iPhone
Old January 27th, 2018, 05:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I am a beginner at this so hope I am doing this right.. I posted an add for a cruise mate, This is my first cruise, I would like to cruise out of LA or SD Calif. on a 7 day to Mexico.. I am looking for a cruise mate.. I am a retired school teacher, 63yo straight. male. see my add under " my first cruise " I want to have fun, like to dance, swim, party and have fun but don't drink much.. I don't know if you are interested in the west coast but if you are contact me and we can talk by email..
Old May 3rd, 2018, 08:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I am a 60-year-old white male that most will say that I do not look like or act my age. I am an 8th Grade teacher and usually popular with my students. I am progressive and race makes no difference to me. I am looking to go in June or July. I am not looking for a hook-up, but a companion to do things with, dine, excursions, maybe dance, or hang out at the piano bar, etc. I can provide photos, sites where you can check me out and feel comfortable with who I am. I think your suggestion of talking before committing is very smart. Thanks