Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 15th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Familiar Face

Default Share a Cabin with a Nice Guy

I'm hoping to find another 50-something year old guy to share a cabin on an upcoming cruise in November/December 2016. I prefer Princess cruises.

While on vacation, I prefer not to be tied down to a schedule. I want to be free to do whatever I want without worrying about a schedule. I'm a really nice guy with a great sense of humor. I love to indulge wholeheartedly while on vacation. Meaning: Food and cocktails flow freely! I'm basically at ease laying around the pool, cocktail in hand, watching the beautiful people onboard. I just want a laid-back cruise experience.

I don't smoke, but don't mind if you do... in proper restricted areas, of course. I do snore, but can take precautions to limit the volume (nasal sprays, throat sprays, nasal strips too). I'm clean, but not a Neat-Freak. I'd be happy to spend time with my cabin-mate on shore excursions, meals, shows, entertainment. But, we don't have to.

Looking at 7-day cruises. Nothing set in stone, yet.

Dave
Sponsored Links
Old October 16th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Dave,

Are you open to sharing a cabin with a 27 yr old straight male for a 2 week cruise to the Caribbean with Celebrity Cruise departing from Miami on November 27th to December 11th.
Old October 21st, 2016, 12:47 PM
Cruise Maniac

Tell me more about the cruise I maybe interested. I am 63. Cruised many times Do your own thing It up to you Let me know ok
Old October 26th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Familiar Face

Sorry, but I cannot do a two week cruise at this time.
Thanks for asking.

Dave
Old November 4th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello Dave,
You sound like the perfect cabin mate! I am doing a 7 night from Seattle to Alaska and need a room mate to avoid the double billing. I don't like schedules unless there is an excursion I want to do...I love to eat and drink and people watch. I have booked a handicapped stateroom with a balcony as I have MS and use a cane and can use the larger space. I will be 54 by sail date and am a retired single white female who still wants to kick her heels up now and again. If interested, please let me know. Sincerely, Lori
Old November 16th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Familiar Face

Im searching for a cabin mate, Single 50, straight, Im booked on Princess cruise, dec 30th thru jan 6th, cost 900, riveira deck, inside cabin, booked excursions, zip line and helmet dive, let me know if interested, email nctileguy@hotmail.com
Old December 1st, 2016, 10:34 AM
Familiar Face

Default still searching

In need of cabin mate still for my 7 day cruise out of ft lauderdale, Dec 30th thru Jan 6th, going to costa maya, belize, roatan and cozumel, looking for a cabin mate

ive reduced the cost to 700 since its getting last min ill take care of taxes and grat, let me know if interested

email is nctileguy@hotmail.com

Tim