Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old November 6th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking Cruise Mate for spring/summer 2017

Went on my first cruise in 2015 and loved it. Looking to book another for the spring or summer of 2017, but the friend that went before won't be joining this time. Would like to find another gay or gay friendly man or woman to share a cabin with. Sane professional type looking to unplug and relax. Thinking 5 day cruise? Liked the experience on Carnival but open to others. What do you think?
Old January 29th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I'm looking for a cabin mate for an already booked Caribbean cruise on the Marina (Oceania Cruise Line) from 3/21-3/31/17. I grabbed the cabin so I wouldn't miss the opportunity and now need someone (a male) to share it. If you're interested, please let me know and I can provide more specifics. You can also go to the Oceania website to learn more about the ports of call, which include Cuba, Guatemala, Belize, Mexico, & Grand Cayman. I booked it through Pied Piper Travel, so you can also access details of the cruise through their website. Thanks for considering.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 01:53 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Are you available Mar. 5th-Mar.11?
Old February 3rd, 2017, 07:53 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, My name is Erick and I just posted a similar post. I am looking to go on a cruise over my spring break ( April 16 to 22 ) from Florida to eastern or western Caribbean. I am a bi-male searching for bi / gay male to share the bunk so the cost will be reduced. Would like at least an ocean view but a patio would be even better.
Old February 6th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Welcome Newcomer

65 year old male seeking cruise roommate. I'm traveling with my daughter and son-in-law on a Carnival cruise from SC to the Bahamas and need a roommate to split the cost of the cruise. About $1,100 for the room for two twin beds/interior or porthole. Around $550 per person after taxes/fees.

Cruise details:
5 DAY TO BAHAMAS FROM CHARLESTON, SC
CARNIVAL ECSTASY
MAR 24, 2017 - MAR 29, 2017
FRI - WED

Itinerary: Charleston--> Day at sea --> Half Moon Cay --> Freeport --> Day at Sea --> Charleston

https://www.carnival.com/itinerary/5...lDate=03102017