Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old December 10th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 2 travelers looking for cruise companions

My brother and I are trying to plan a cruise for probably the first week of January. We would like to have some friends along, but none of our friends are able or willing to go. I am 21 and he is 20. We're going either way, but would love to find some travel companions to share the trip with.

Sydney
Old December 20th, 2016, 07:37 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default hi there !

I have no one to travel with too. would you please write details. date location etc. I live in NY 28 WM
Old December 20th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to TRINIGAL2016

Hi I'm a 27 year old woman and I'm looking for cruise buddies for the 1st or second week in January too. I'm looking to leave out of Miami or even possibly fort Lauderdale.
Old December 21st, 2016, 07:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,

I'm looking at the same dates and price range, but I'm mostly looking for cruises from Galveston,Texas as I live in Austin, but I maybe open to cruises from Miami as well.
My cruise mate cancelled in the last minute so I am now looking for a travel partner.
I'm currently looking at a Carnival Cruises' Cozumel Plus (Carnival Valor) starting on Jan 9th from Galvestion, which is 359$ per person.

Let me know if any of you are interested or you have any similar cruises from Miami, I think air tickets from Austin to Miami shouldn't be too expensive.

Thanks,
Hari Prakash
https://www.facebook.com/y.hari.prakash
571-635-9674
Old December 27th, 2016, 02:49 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond108 View Post
I have no one to travel with too. would you please write details. date location etc. I live in NY 28 WM
Thank you for your reply! We are no longer able to go
I do apologize! But I appreciate the interest and wish you nothing but the best in your adventures.
Old December 27th, 2016, 02:52 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINIGAL2016 View Post
Hi I'm a 27 year old woman and I'm looking for cruise buddies for the 1st or second week in January too. I'm looking to leave out of Miami or even possibly fort Lauderdale.
Thanks for the interest! We are unfortunately not able to take the trip anymore.
Sincerest apologies and good luck on your adventures.
Old December 27th, 2016, 02:54 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_parker View Post
Hi,

I'm looking at the same dates and price range, but I'm mostly looking for cruises from Galveston,Texas as I live in Austin, but I maybe open to cruises from Miami as well.
My cruise mate cancelled in the last minute so I am now looking for a travel partner.
I'm currently looking at a Carnival Cruises' Cozumel Plus (Carnival Valor) starting on Jan 9th from Galvestion, which is 359$ per person.

Let me know if any of you are interested or you have any similar cruises from Miami, I think air tickets from Austin to Miami shouldn't be too expensive.

Thanks,
Hari Prakash
https://www.facebook.com/y.hari.prakash
571-635-9674
Thanks for the reply, but we are not able to make the trip anymore
I do apologize, and I hope you have a wonderful adventure.