Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old January 7th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I am looking for another woman to share cruise cabin expenses

Am looking to take a cruise in March 2017 on either Royal Caribbean or Norwegian cruise line, 7 nights, Caribbean (doesn't matter which area). Also considering a cruise that has a hosted singles group. I'd like for my roommate to be at least 40+ age as I turn 60 this January. I'm a non-smoker, I may snore lightly, and have found earplugs works well for that issue.
I'm a light drinker. I'm pretty outgoing and hardly ever have trouble getting along with other people. I am heterosexual. If interested, please reply. Thank you!
Old January 7th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Interested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyrenee View Post
Am looking to take a cruise in March 2017 on either Royal Caribbean or Norwegian cruise line, 7 nights, Caribbean (doesn't matter which area). Also considering a cruise that has a hosted singles group. I'd like for my roommate to be at least 40+ age as I turn 60 this January. I'm a non-smoker, I may snore lightly, and have found earplugs works well for that issue.
I'm a light drinker. I'm pretty outgoing and hardly ever have trouble getting along with other people. I am heterosexual. If interested, please reply. Thank you!
Hi, I know you specified female, I'm male English but love cruising!! I spent 24 years in the royal navy. I am 62 this year and have a good sense of humour,live to laugh can cook and am tidy. If you want to know more please get in touch, if only to say no thanks.
Kind regards
Mick
Old January 7th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, Kathyrenee
I'm a 59 YO female who generally cruises solo when friends aren't available as I have taken 9 cruises in the last 18 months. I discovered scuba diving last year and can't get enough! I'm new to this website and have no problem cruising on my own, but figure if I can split the cost, that means MORE cruises! I have some reservations about rooming with a stranger but I'm very social. I have met so many people while cruising that I would have welcomed as a roommate that perhaps it's worth a try. If you would like to share any prior experiences or what your cruising interests are, my email address is [email protected]. I've already been surfing the sites for March as I am attending a wedding at Disneyworld on March 11th and would love to cruise either before or after.

Love to hear from you, Rhonda(Love2dive)
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:42 AM
Familiar Face

Hello. I'm looking for a cabin mate for a cruise in March, leaving the 18th returning the 28th. It's on the Coral Princess. My nephew and his family are going and I was invited, but can't afford the singles supplement. I would probably be hanging with the family most of the time.
Thank you.
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cabin share western Mexico March

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickyB View Post
Hi, I know you specified female, I'm male English but love cruising!! I spent 24 years in the royal navy. I am 62 this year and have a good sense of humour,live to laugh can cook and am tidy. If you want to know more please get in touch, if only to say no thanks.
Kind regards
Mick
I liked your answer to another thread. Any interest in cruising west coast?
junk4sue at comcast.net
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, I have a booked cabin on a Holland American 14 day to Italy departing MARCH 30 out of Ft. Lauderdale cost for you would be $800...this is a 75% discount..stops in Portugal, Spain and Rome. need to fly home from Rome..pls respond if interested and we can talk more by phone/or email,,,by the way I am 63, fun loving, but not interested in your sexual preference...

Last edited by dianecap; January 15th, 2017 at 01:58 PM. Reason: adding 14 day cruise
Old January 16th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Familiar Face

Default 3-4 day Mexico

I'm looking for a cruisemate, preferably female for a short cruise from LA in March. I'm a non smoker, non drinker, but I do snore some.(Bring those earplugs)
Julie
Carnival Victory-Canada/New England
Carnival Paradise-Catalina/Ensenada

Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas-P.Northwest
Royal Carribbean Viking Seranade Mexico
NCL Southward-Catalina/Ensenada

Azure Seas-Ensenada

Others I can't remember!
Old January 30th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Greetings. I'm also looking for a Female to share a cabin with on a Royal Caribbean cruise out of Miami on March 3rd for 9 nights on Navigator of the Seas. Also a non-smoker and light drinker, age 57. Hoping to go as I'll be meeting up with some family on the cruise. Typically I sail out of Tampa and have been twice on Brilliance of the Seas already.
Old February 11th, 2017, 07:07 AM
Familiar Face

I am 52 swf and also am looking for a spring cruise and someone to share cabin expenses. I am also heterosexual and get along with anyone. I am pretty independent so if you just want to share expenses, I am good with that.
Old February 11th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Oh, forgot to say. I am 60.