Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 11th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking a Cruise Roommate for 7/2/17 and 12/24/17

Hello!

I am a 33 year old professional male looking for a possible male or female roommate for two upcoming cruises. My friends are going on the Carnival Magic which sails on 7/2/17 for 6 nights and I will be going alone on the Jewel of the Seas starting on 12/24/17 for 7 nights.

I would like to have a balcony for both trips. The lowest priced Carnival balcony is $1,204.59 per person and the Royal Caribbean price cost is $1,233.88 per person.

Let me know if you would be interested in being my roommate. Your portion will be paid directly with the cruise line. I am a non-smoker, LGBT friendly, and I hardly drink.
Sponsored Links