Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old February 14th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Oceania Cruise - looking for roommate

[Hi Rae

I am Deborah. Would you be interested in a celebrity cruise nov. 27, 12 days $1019.
This is Singapore return.
Oceanview with 2 perks. I believe we were in contact awhile ago.
If you're interested we can talk further.

QUOTE=Raeyan]Hello!

My name is Rae and I live in Los Angeles, CA. I am interested in finding a roommate on cruises. I am a 48 year old female but prefer to do activities with people older than me. I am an USA born Chinese but can speak fluent Mandarin Chinese and English.

I like to go to bed before midnight and I like to wake up by 7 am. I am not interested in the bar scene or partying at night. I enjoy trivia, and actively visiting each cruise destination. I am interested in a non-smoking, straight female roommate.

I would love to find a roommate for this great last minute deal!

http://www.vacationstogo.com/fastdeal.cfm?deal=18513

Email me at [email protected]!

Thanks,
Rae
Old February 14th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Deborah,

I'm not available the week of Thanksgiving. Thank you for asking me.

Regards,
Rae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeyan View Post
[Hi Rae

I am Deborah. Would you be interested in a celebrity cruise nov. 27, 12 days $1019.
This is Singapore return.
Oceanview with 2 perks. I believe we were in contact awhile ago.
If you're interested we can talk further.

QUOTE=Raeyan]Hello!

My name is Rae and I live in Los Angeles, CA. I am interested in finding a roommate on cruises. I am a 48 year old female but prefer to do activities with people older than me. I am an USA born Chinese but can speak fluent Mandarin Chinese and English.

I like to go to bed before midnight and I like to wake up by 7 am. I am not interested in the bar scene or partying at night. I enjoy trivia, and actively visiting each cruise destination. I am interested in a non-smoking, straight female roommate.

I would love to find a roommate for this great last minute deal!

http://www.vacationstogo.com/fastdeal.cfm?deal=18513

Email me at [email protected]!

Thanks,
Rae