Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old March 1st, 2017, 11:33 AM
Familiar Face

Default 7 day S. Cruise Carnival Nov 25, 2018

I just put a deposit on a 7 Day Southern Caribbean cruise on Carnival. Leaves San Juan and goes to St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts and St. Maarten. Cost is $980 (includes cruise, tips and port charges). It is a balcony on the 5th deck (only cabins above and below) with a 6pm dining time. Been on the same cruise two years ago and I had a fantastic time (minus the cold I had). I have been told I snore, lightly thou. Need darkness to sleep. So, any females want to sail with a 50 year old woman, please email me before this site shuts down. I've been to Fodor's and its awful. There is no area for seeking a cruise mate.
Old March 1st, 2017, 11:39 AM
First Mate

You didn't leave an email address; possibly you meant a PM?

In expectation of this site closing, I am starting a VERY SIMPLE weekly list of women (sorry, guys) looking for a cabin companion. Anyone interested should PM me while they still can, with her actual name and email address.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 12:35 PM
Familiar Face

Sorry about that. Its [email protected]. I would love to join your fledgling website/forum for cruise companions.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 06:16 PM
First Mate

OK, I'll send it to you. Please note that it is neither a forum nor a website, though; it is a very simple list of women searching for a cabin companion. I am sending it out separately to each one who is interested, so that no one gets their email address generally distributed.