Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2017, 01:07 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Single Gay Male wanting to Cruise

I am up for anything love travel fun and good times ready may till ?
Sponsored Links
Old April 13th, 2017, 05:00 AM
Familiar Face

Default When can you go ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsworldtravel View Post
I am leaving Saturday from ft lauderdale on a western Caribbean cruise. Have a room need someone to share cost. $700 covers cruise taxes and gratuities.
Old April 14th, 2017, 12:34 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsworldtravel View Post
Hi. Let's talk. Send me an email to heels79@aol.com.
Old April 16th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Single professional gay male here from California. Im neat, clean, and respectful of one's space and time and enjoy cruising. Gay or straight cruise not an issue. Nonsmoker here. Interested in Alaska, Mexico, etc. Shoot me an email and lets chat.
Dan4le@yahoo.com
Old April 20th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi. I've booked a twin cabin on "MONARCH" for September 2017, see details on the La Demence site, Lisbon to Las Palmas, and on the same ship then from Las Palmas to Panama] ; and on "ASTOR" from London to Auckland, NZ, 15/10 to 26/11. Could you be interested in any of that?.
Cheers.
John

Last edited by Outremer; April 20th, 2017 at 10:42 PM. Reason: clarification
Old April 21st, 2017, 02:40 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Am always looking for a cabin mate! This year, 2017, have booked for the La Demence cruise Lisbon to Las Palmas 18-25 September, and ten on to Panama by the same ship on its repositioning cruise, arriving there 8th October. Will ten fly to London and catch the ASTOR of CMV on its trip from Tilbury, 15/10, via Panama to NZ and OZ. Anyone interested???
Old July 13th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Familiar Face

Default Im interested in this cruise im 61 male very clean easy on eyes 6 4 220 you looking m

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachwest View Post
I am leaving Saturday from ft lauderdale on a western Caribbean cruise. Have a room need someone to share cost. $700 covers cruise taxes and gratuities.
How many day can e me nowereman73@Gmail.com text 570 290 9211
Old July 16th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Familiar Face

Default repley to wanting to cruise

Im managing a group of gay men on an inexpensive 4 day cruise out of Miami on dec will on teh carnival victory. this will be great cruise virgins dream cruise short larger ship and a several cabins with gay men from the eastern half of the us. Im from indiana and retired on disabilty former plant manager. IO will be on the cruise with my husband and hopefully 80 to 100 other gay men. hit me at bundi356@yahoo.com I have a few cabins reserved and will work with singles to fill up the cabins
Old July 17th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Familiar Face

I'm single, straight 64 -year old female that smokes and drinks, living in Las Vegas. I was just on the Holland America Euronam In May for 7 days. I am very respectful of another's space and I am very cleAn. I do not gamble other than playing live, no-limite Hold 'Em poker. I would like to return to Alaska for at least 14 days before the season ends in September 2017. Temps in Las Vegas as u may know being from CA are unmerciful during the summer months. I cruise verandah suite or better. I'm also looking for cruise mate for the October 20, 2017 Holland America cruise 49 days to Europe departing RT Ft Lauderdale.
Old July 18th, 2017, 04:39 AM
Familiar Face

Default Professional gay man looking for cruise mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitclimber View Post
Single professional gay male here from California. Im neat, clean, and respectful of one's space and time and enjoy cruising. Gay or straight cruise not an issue. Nonsmoker here. Interested in Alaska, Mexico, etc. Shoot me an email and lets chat.
Dan4le@yahoo.com
Hi
I read your post and I am similarly situated. Love to cruise. I am diamond plus on RCCL as of November. Ready to plan on next year's cruises. There are several gay and gay group cruises. I live in North Hollywood.

Mark
mark91324@gmail.com