Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 17th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default wanting to go on a cruise

Hi.....46 year old wf, (don't look or act 46 lol) divorce will be final any day and I'm looking to go on a cruise to celebrate. I don't want to go alone and I'm not looking for anything romantic, lol...Looking for someone with the same interests as me so we can hang out and maybe do an excursion together. I don't want to hang out by myself. I'm in Louisiana so leaving from New Orleans would be great. I do smoke and I DO plan on having some drinks....
If this interests you, just message me....would love to go in May but open to other dates....
Rhonda
Sponsored Links
Old April 17th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Familiar Face

I already have a cruise booked but loved the "Dont look or act" your age and you like to have a drink I will keep you in mind for my next cruise. Oh I don't look or act my age either….plus I like a Drink, smoke and gamble, life's to short and as they say, no one said life would be a party but while we are here… we may as well dance…As for me SWM 53, 6ft 2, HWP, loves to travel meet people and most of all enjoy myself.
Old April 19th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Sounds good....
Old June 27th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Rhonda - still looking to go on a cruise - I have one I am trying to find a partner for in August?
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:17 AM
Familiar Face

Default Jan28, 2018-night 40+ Singles Cruise, Regal Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondasalinas723 View Post
Hi.....46 year old wf, (don't look or act 46 lol) divorce will be final any day and I'm looking to go on a cruise to celebrate. I don't want to go alone and I'm not looking for anything romantic, lol...Looking for someone with the same interests as me so we can hang out and maybe do an excursion together. I don't want to hang out by myself. I'm in Louisiana so leaving from New Orleans would be great. I do smoke and I DO plan on having some drinks....
If this interests you, just message me....would love to go in May but open to other dates....
Rhonda

Iím Cindy, a 57-yr-old seasoned cruiser from Toronto. I just reserved myself a great deal on this ďHosted Singles CruiseĒ and am looking for 2 cabinmates... male/female, itís all the same. There is a curtain separation. The fabulous thing is.... that my room is a 475 sqft Club Class Mini-Suite mid-ship at a sweet price of $1450 CAD pp.

Please note that the roommate spaces are open and available up until the cabinmate has paid their share and is on the reservation (You would pay VTG directly.)

Iím an easy-going, quiet, laid back, low maintenance roommate looking for someone similar.

Departs Ft. Lauderdale. Ports are GRAND CAYMAN, PRINCESS CAYE, FALMOUTH and COZUMEL.
Old November 6th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Familiar Face

Hi
I'm in Oakville call me 905-844-1634 Linda hpfgequip@aol.com
Old November 11th, 2017, 01:15 AM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise Feb 17th? or April 14th?

Hi I have a Premier cruise booked for Feb 17th . 7 days out of Long Beach if you are interested with a great rate.. I am a male 57, I smoke too!!!
Old November 27th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Familiar Face

Hello I have changed my date to April 14th 2018. If interested
Old November 29th, 2017, 02:06 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hi there when and where will you be going? I am single also looking for someone to cruise with as well. I am 64 white male.
Old December 10th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Familiar Face

are you still looking ?
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default QM transatlantic jan 3

I have an unused booking in my QG cabin on the January 3 crossing from New York. Since its paid for, the price is negotiable.
Old January 27th, 2018, 08:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I know this is an old post but if you are still looking or looking to go again, please reply. I am moving to New Orleans in March and my divorce will be final in April. Would love to celebrate. I'm 45 fun loving guy. I'm a non-smoker and do plan on drinking.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 09:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Ready to Go

Hi Rhonda, I too am recently divorced and want to cruise. I am WM and little older than you at 60, but most say I don't look like or act my age. I am an 8th-grade teacher and usually popular with my students. They tend to keep me young. I would not be able to go until June. I would like to have a companion to do things with, dine, excursions, etc. I can provide photographs and sites where you can check me out to feel comfortable with who I am. Thanks