Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old July 10th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for a cruisemate for whole or part HAL TA, then Brilliance Baltic

Hello,

I am late 50's well travelled lady who is looking for a cruise mate to share cabin and expenses . I have the HAL Rotterdam booked next April 15,(Tampa to Rotterdam) then hooking up to Brilliance OTS on May 1 in Amsterdam. I have inside booked for both as I don't spend much time in my cabin except for sleeping and getting ready for dinner. I am very social and love to meet others .

If you are interested in both...the cost with port expense would be about 2800, not including your gratutities and expenses. A total of 30 days.
Old July 11th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Familiar Face

Interested but would like to know what type of a cabin you have booked and names of the ships etc. Please email me at nainushka @yahoo.com
Thx.
Old July 11th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Familiar Face

Exclamation Learn to read!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nainushka View Post
Interested but would like to know what type of a cabin you have booked and names of the ships etc. Please email me at nainushka @yahoo.com
Thx.
This may not be politically correct but sometimes I wonder, people never cease to amaze me and not necessarily in a good way Can you even read?
The OP makes it CRYSTAL CLEAR what type of cabins she has booked, what cruise lines, which ships she has booked, the dates for the cruises, where the ships are going.
HOW MUCH MORE CLEAR DOES SHE NEED TO BE? I would not want to travel with someone so, shall we say, challenged
Old July 12th, 2017, 12:51 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreux View Post
This may not be politically correct but sometimes I wonder, people never cease to amaze me and not necessarily in a good way Can you even read?
The OP makes it CRYSTAL CLEAR what type of cabins she has booked, what cruise lines, which ships she has booked, the dates for the cruises, where the ships are going.
HOW MUCH MORE CLEAR DOES SHE NEED TO BE? I would not want to travel with someone so, shall we say, challenged
I concur. Most men lurk this site are creepy and mentally challenged. 😜
Old August 2nd, 2017, 06:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebug3751 View Post
Hello,

I am late 50's well travelled lady who is looking for a cruise mate to share cabin and expenses . I have the HAL Rotterdam booked next April 15,(Tampa to Rotterdam) then hooking up to Brilliance OTS on May 1 in Amsterdam. I have inside booked for both as I don't spend much time in my cabin except for sleeping and getting ready for dinner. I am very social and love to meet others .

If you are interested in both...the cost with port expense would be about 2800, not including your gratutities and expenses. A total of 30 days.
hi
did you find partner yet. if not I would be open to both cruises I would prefer a balcony cabin, it's nice to just sit and enjoy a glass of wine. I'm a retired male recently widowed, have done a number of cruises. I love to meet people and travel. I do not smoke. no hanky panky just travel companion