Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 10th, 2017, 10:26 PM
junebug3751 junebug3751 is offline
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 16
Default Looking for a cruisemate for whole or part HAL TA, then Brilliance Baltic

Hello,

I am late 50's well travelled lady who is looking for a cruise mate to share cabin and expenses . I have the HAL Rotterdam booked next April 15,(Tampa to Rotterdam) then hooking up to Brilliance OTS on May 1 in Amsterdam. I have inside booked for both as I don't spend much time in my cabin except for sleeping and getting ready for dinner. I am very social and love to meet others .

If you are interested in both...the cost with port expense would be about 2800, not including your gratutities and expenses. A total of 30 days.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old July 11th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Nainushka Nainushka is offline
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Near Philadelphia
Posts: 22
Default

Interested but would like to know what type of a cabin you have booked and names of the ships etc. Please email me at nainushka @yahoo.com
Thx.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old July 11th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Dreux Dreux is offline
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Seattle
Posts: 19
Exclamation Learn to read!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nainushka View Post
Interested but would like to know what type of a cabin you have booked and names of the ships etc. Please email me at nainushka @yahoo.com
Thx.
This may not be politically correct but sometimes I wonder, people never cease to amaze me and not necessarily in a good way Can you even read?
The OP makes it CRYSTAL CLEAR what type of cabins she has booked, what cruise lines, which ships she has booked, the dates for the cruises, where the ships are going.
HOW MUCH MORE CLEAR DOES SHE NEED TO BE? I would not want to travel with someone so, shall we say, challenged
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old July 12th, 2017, 12:51 AM
Almost_50 Almost_50 is offline
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Austin, Baby!
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreux View Post
This may not be politically correct but sometimes I wonder, people never cease to amaze me and not necessarily in a good way Can you even read?
The OP makes it CRYSTAL CLEAR what type of cabins she has booked, what cruise lines, which ships she has booked, the dates for the cruises, where the ships are going.
HOW MUCH MORE CLEAR DOES SHE NEED TO BE? I would not want to travel with someone so, shall we say, challenged
I concur. Most men lurk this site are creepy and mentally challenged. 😜
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old August 2nd, 2017, 06:32 PM
[email protected] glamoureux1@verizon.net is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebug3751 View Post
Hello,

I am late 50's well travelled lady who is looking for a cruise mate to share cabin and expenses . I have the HAL Rotterdam booked next April 15,(Tampa to Rotterdam) then hooking up to Brilliance OTS on May 1 in Amsterdam. I have inside booked for both as I don't spend much time in my cabin except for sleeping and getting ready for dinner. I am very social and love to meet others .

If you are interested in both...the cost with port expense would be about 2800, not including your gratutities and expenses. A total of 30 days.
hi
did you find partner yet. if not I would be open to both cruises I would prefer a balcony cabin, it's nice to just sit and enjoy a glass of wine. I'm a retired male recently widowed, have done a number of cruises. I love to meet people and travel. I do not smoke. no hanky panky just travel companion
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the whole envelope thing on the last night on rccl j_cosmides Tipping 5 November 9th, 2009 04:34 PM
..my new adventure (the whole 'getting a job' story) bradyusi Crewmembers 29 December 8th, 2007 01:48 AM
I know the whole truth.... adias.angel Cruise Jokes & Trivia - Just For Laughs 3 July 23rd, 2007 04:07 PM
A whole ship of straightpeople? supply312 Gay / Lesbian Cruising 8 June 18th, 2004 12:31 AM
Upgrades for whole party? Terri Princess Cruise Lines 5 May 9th, 2001 09:23 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 PM.
design by: Themes by Design