Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 21st, 2017, 08:35 AM
Familiar Face

Default Transatlantic FROM Europe late Oct/Nov 2017

Tidy non smoker/non snorer female, 67yo. Prefer to leave from Southampton, UK. M or F cabinmate sought.
Sponsored Links
Old July 22nd, 2017, 05:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

Please send more information... I could be very interested. Thank you, Joseph
Always ready on days notice. Looking for male/female CabinMate to meet double occupancy criteria. No strings attached! Friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, honest, no underlying intentions. I leave the cabin in the morning, shower, shave, etc. at the fitness center. I return to the cabin early evening, dress for dinner, return again to sleep, approximately an hour after the main show of the evening. Sincerely, Joseph
Old July 25th, 2017, 05:53 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by usveteran View Post
Hi, I live in France and like to go back from Southampton if possible. I usually leave late Oct to early Nov. I ve been landing in FL. All is negotiable. I do this every year. I dont snore, smoke or drink, usual shipboard activities, dont get up very early, don t come back very late, I m 67 and spend a lot of time doing physical activities or reading.
Old July 25th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapage View Post
Tidy non smoker/non snorer female, 67yo. Prefer to leave from Southampton, UK. M or F cabinmate sought.
HI there I am a 64yr old single male. I have no one to cruise with anymore. >I have been to Europe many times I speak Italian and Spanish also. Would love to go again and see different countries But not by myself
Old July 26th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Familiar Face

Default Im at dennisexter@gmail.com text or call 5702909211 thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapage View Post
Old July 28th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Familiar Face

Default Transatlantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by usveteran View Post
I never can figure out communications on this site.
I m the 67 yo female interested in sharing a cabin from Europe, preferably Southampton, to the US, preferably FL. As I said, I have normal sleeping, rising times, don t party, dont smoke, drink or snore. I do go to some of the events, and the gym. I m not looking for romance. I live in Europe summers and AZ winters. I mainly use the cruises for transport as I don t like long flights.
Eve
Old August 27th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Familiar Face

Eve,

I will be going to New York City early November. The ship will depart Southampton on November 5th. I already have a ticket for a balcony stateroom. I don't snore, don't smoke, don't drink and don't party. Quiet and easy to get along with. Let me know if interested in joining me.
Old August 27th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi There I will be in Barcelona on back to back cruises. The last cruise will end on Nov3rd. I could fly to Southampon from Barcelona and meet you on the ship. Does the cruise stop anywhere? How much is it? Let me know ok.
Old August 28th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Am interested. I posted a request myself. errafanan@gmail.com
Old August 29th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi there I am looking for someone also but out of Barcelona NOV 5th to the 19th On the Rhapsody of the seas Royal Caribbean Ends up in Tampa FL. Goes to the Canary Islands and Bahamas as well. Cost is about $865pp with taxes approx.
Old October 4th, 2017, 06:55 AM
Familiar Face

Default Transalantic cruisemate

Hi . I am also seeking someone to share cruise with . i am 40 years old no smoke or drink or snore . I prefer westbound from any where in europ to us. Let me know is so
Tonidani19@gmail.com
Old October 4th, 2017, 07:03 AM
Familiar Face

Any one wana share i am 40 years old no smoke no snore looking to do westbound to us . Any cruise . Tonidani19@gmail.com