Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Sept through Nov - Looking for Roomate

Me: Female(42yr) quiet, active, respectful, non smoker and independent. From VA.
Room mate: (female only)(non smoker) to avoid the single costs.

Looking to cruise anytime between Sept through Nov.
Haven't decided on any cruise yet, open to any duration(3, 7, -14 days)
Open to any location.
Any age is fine with me as long as you are quiet and trustworthy.
Sponsored Links
Old August 2nd, 2017, 09:53 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by plisa View Post
Me: Female(42yr) quiet, active, respectful, non smoker and independent. From VA.

Open to any location.
Hi there I have been wanting to go to Hawaii for the longest time now. There is a 10 day cruise that leaves from Vancouver and goes to some Hawaian islands and ends up in Honolulu. I like this cruise and then I could spend a few days there before coming back home. $649pp plus taxes. Would like to go with someone. Also There are some nice mediterrean cruises as well. interested. I am a non smoker as well. I also like to dance and make people laugh. Let me know ASAP ok Anthony
Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:24 PM
Cruise Maniac

Anthony,

The OP wants a FEMALE roommate...if you would read her posting...
Old August 2nd, 2017, 08:22 PM
Familiar Face

Default Oct 29-nov 5 Galveston

[QUOTE=plisa;1547035]Me: Female(42yr) quiet, active, respectful, non smoker and independent. From VA.

Hi, call me 8325963809
My name is Carina. Hopefully you see this soon. There's a really great deal $693pp taxes included in that price. Carnival Breeze, interior room, Belize, Roatan, and Cozumel are the ports. Lmk if you're interested there's only a couple rooms left on the ship.
Old August 12th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Interested in Sept 23-30th LA/Mexico /LA pls email Deb Australia. castlebrooke1@gmail

Quote:

Open to any location.
Old August 12th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Debst99

Hi I live in Australia and will be on holidays in usa im trying to get a cruise from LA /Mexico and back to LA my dates are 23rd Sept til 30th Sept if you are interested. Im swf 54yrs and easy to get on with and don't snore. Pls email me if your interested.
Debbie
castlebrooke1@gmail.com
Old August 13th, 2017, 02:05 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Still looking for a quality roommate? I am a mature 28yr old, non-smoker, polite, respectful, independent, very quiet/introverted and very clean. Very considerate and easy to get along with. Have cruised solo before and have backpacked solo.

I am looking to do a 10-14 night cruise in October/November....first choice Panama Canal, but am very open to others. If I can't find a roommate I'll go and pay the supplement, but hoping to cut costs and help someone else too!

Based in Washington State. If we get along, then I'm up for other cruises, last minute/shorter, etc... whenever we get the time and impulse to take a break from real life
Old August 14th, 2017, 12:45 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Room mate

56 female looking to cruise ???
Nov 6 th prefer 5 day non smoker honest NC
Quote:

Open to any location.
Old August 19th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hi..interested yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsta99 View Post
Hi I live in Australia and will be on holidays in usa im trying to get a cruise from LA /Mexico and back to LA my dates are 23rd Sept til 30th Sept if you are interested. Im swf 54yrs and easy to get on with and don't snore. Pls email me if your interested.
Debbie
castlebrooke1@gmail.com
Old August 25th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default SAn Francisco to Fort Lauderdale

Hi,
I am 70 year old female looking for a female roommate as well. I am a swimmer 3 times a week in a lap pool and water arobics 2 times a week. I volunteer 15-20 hours a week. I am very pleasant and easy to get along with. I live in the Bay Area in Cal. And will be staying with family in Florida after the cruise. It is on Holland America Eurodam. 16 day cruise. Hopefully this will work for you.
Thx and have a pleasant day.
Gloria
Old September 1st, 2017, 03:03 AM
Familiar Face

Default Interested

Hi! I am interested in a similar cruise. I would like to go between now and January 2018. I would love to go on a Panama Canal cruise since I haven't been yet. I am female, in my 30's, quiet, respectful, does not snore, non-smoker, active. Message me with more information. Thanks!
Old September 2nd, 2017, 04:39 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there! I match your description for a room-mate. I will be going on a cruise on Queen Mary 2 from Hamburg, Germany to New York City on Nov. 3. I already purchased a balcony stateroom and would like to have a room mate to help me cover the cost. You would have to pay aproximately $ 1,200 with all taxes and fees. Plus we'll have $ 150 onboard credit each to help us pay gratuities. Let me know if you are interested in this transatlantic cruise.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:09 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hello there I am a male I know you wanted a female companion. But I am looking for someone to do a Transatlantic cruise with me from Barcelona to Tampa On RCCL. Departs NOV 5th to the 19th and goes to the Canary Islands and the Bahamas before it ends up in Tampa FL. Cost would be somewhere around $850pp with taxes plus your Airfare ONE WAY So Let me know ok.I have been on about 15+ cruises But now I have no one to go with any more.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:15 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hello I also am looking for some one to do a transatlantic Cruise from Barcelona to Tampa !4 days On RCCL Departs on NOV 5th to the 19th Ends up in TAMPA FL. Cost is around $850pp with taxes. Plus Airfare. I am 64 single lot's of cruising experience Nonsmoker non Drinker also. Just need to get away.