Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 20th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for Cabin mate for transatlantic cruise (westbound)

Good Evening All:

Newby to Cruise Companion here - I signed up a few months ago in the hopes to find a cabin mate for a westbound transatlantic cruise. I've found a good deal on a few from RCCL and NCL. RCCL Freedom of the Seas out of Spain (has a lot of onboard activities - flow rider, rock climbing, ice skating, etc.) not to mention a lot of shows. NCL has Jade out of Southampton has destinations including Iceland, and Epic from Barcelona in November ($449 per person)I'm open to more suggestions, so let's talk.

Stuart
stu132u@aol.com
Sponsored Links
Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:26 PM
Familiar Face

[QUOTE=FlaN8tive;1547590]Good Evening All:
I have a hold on a balcony cabin on NCL Epic for 5 November. Total costs per person (not including flight) $1350. Price includes: balcony, 2 options for "Free at Sea", taxes, gratuities.[/B] Flight costs from FL to Barcelona can be had or $300. Take a look at Epic - it has just about everything. Combine that with 13 days to enjoy BOTH the stops and the "toys on board" and you've got a great vacation. Interested? Let's talk.

Stuart
stu132u@aol.com
407-718-1787, mobile
Old August 23rd, 2017, 08:22 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Stuart

Transatlantic sounds good in November. Which cruise are you favouring at the moment and what sort of cruise mate are you looking for.?
Nige
Old September 3rd, 2017, 01:18 PM
Familiar Face

UPDATE

Thanks to all who reached out, and I have booked a solo cabin on the Epic TA from Barcelona. On the way over I'm doing a stopover in Iceland for the "Light Show". Six days traveling through Iceland, taking in the beauty of Iceland and the Aurora Borealis, the geothermal pools, waterfalls, and of course, the people. If anyone is interested in joining me for this OR in Barcelona prior to the cruise, let me know.

Stuart

[QUOTE=FlaN8tive;1547631]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaN8tive View Post
Good Evening All:
I have a hold on a balcony cabin on NCL Epic for 5 November. Total costs per person (not including flight) $1350. Price includes: balcony, 2 options for "Free at Sea", taxes, gratuities.[/B] Flight costs from FL to Barcelona can be had or $300. Take a look at Epic - it has just about everything. Combine that with 13 days to enjoy BOTH the stops and the "toys on board" and you've got a great vacation. Interested? Let's talk.

Stuart
stu132u@aol.com
407-718-1787, mobile
Old September 15th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Familiar Face

I am interested in both, a week in Iceland and transatlantic. I live in FL too. sopete27@hotmail.com
Old September 17th, 2017, 06:31 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Julia,

I'm going on a westbound transatlantic cruise departing Nov. 3. If you are interested please let me know. Also, sent you an e-mail.