Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 5th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hardworking Single Mom of 5 Needs a Cruise B4 Christmas

I'm a busy mom 46 years old taking a college class for the first time in 25 years. I want to runaway on the December 10th sailing with Holland America Eurodam that leaves out of Fort Lauderdale. 7 days western Carribean I love Holland America cruises so have been to these stops but am going to recharge and not cook for a week. My youngest is 5 and I have 2 in college so if I am going to Deck the Halls I need to do me first this has been a super hectic year. Need a roommate asap $594 and air is all you need willing to upgrade if you are price is for the lowest inside cabin.
Sponsored Links
Old October 6th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Welcome Newcomer

hello, i would gladly join you, please contact me sla_va_2000@yahoo.com

Last edited by Torontoguy; October 6th, 2017 at 11:39 AM. Reason: contact information