Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Won a trip to the Bahamas seeking a lady to be my +1

I won a trip to the bahamas, 4 day 3 night I believe. It's on the Holiday Cruise Lines. I am in The Woodlands Texas near Houston Texas. I am looking for a female companion to join me on this cruise. It is all exclusive and I have covered all Port charges. I am tall (6ft 4) tan skin, bald with a beard. I have brn eyes and brn/blk hair I am nice, friendly, very outgoing, I have no filter and I am not afraid to make a total jackass of myself in front of groups of people. I am looking for someone who is interested in joining me must be between ages 21-38. Please PM or email me so we can swap pics and figure this out. Texas residents preferred. You do NOT need a passport and this trip will cost you nothing. We can either road trip to Florida where the ship departs or fly, up to you.
Sponsored Links