Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 27th, 2017, 08:15 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 28 year old male needs cabin mate for Feb, March or April

Hi there

I'd love to go on a cruise in February, March or April 2018.

I'm a 28 year old male, with no preference to my cabin mate (so long as you are somewhat easy to share a cabin with!)

I'll be doing my own thing out of the room for the majority of the time, but it would be nice to have a drink/meal/hang out at some point if you fancy.

I can pay half of a cruise you have already booked, or we can identify/book a new cruise together.

Please get in touch if this might be of interest!
Sponsored Links
Old December 28th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Familiar Face

Default E mail me nowereman73@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenzi View Post
Hi there

I'd love to go on a cruise in February, March or April 2018.

I'm a 28 year old male, with no preference to my cabin mate (so long as you are somewhat easy to share a cabin with!)

I'll be doing my own thing out of the room for the majority of the time, but it would be nice to have a drink/meal/hang out at some point if you fancy.

I can pay half of a cruise you have already booked, or we can identify/book a new cruise together.

Please get in touch if this might be of interest!
Old January 15th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Familiar Face

Hello 36 year old male. I can do End of April Beginning of May. I'm cool with the same. We can hang out if you like if not its perfectly fine. Splitting the cost would be great.
Old February 5th, 2018, 01:30 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, iím 40, swm out of Chicago. Iíve done most of my cruises solo when the single occupancy rate was reasonable, but you donít find too many of them. Iím looking at doing a cruise this spring (march/april) to Asia or Australia/New Zealand. There were a few single occupancy rates that werenít too bad but double occupancy was actually very good in both regions. Flights arenít too bad either. Let me know if the region works for you or not. Thanks, Tom
Old February 14th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Splitting cost!

Hello I'm a 29 yo female who plans to take a cruise for my 30th bday! Like you we can hang sometime or do our own thing! My priority is splitting the cost! I want to do a 7 day to Cozumel, Montego bay and Grand Cayman. Cruise departs June 2 or 3 and returns the 10th or so if interested please let me know. All fees will be due in March so I gotta get this ball rolling. Hope to hear from you! w.moten7@yahoo.com
Old February 14th, 2018, 11:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Short Cruise in the Caribbean

Hey, I'm a 23 yo straight male interested in splitting the costs of a short cruise in early march. Ideally, I would choose the Grand Celebration 2-night Bahamas cruise, but I'm opened to other options, as long as they fit my schedule!
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:54 AM
Welcome Newcomer

can you do new orleans march 31- april 5 ?
Old March 12th, 2018, 11:42 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey! Iím a 28 y/o female looking for a cruise split as well! Iím looking at April 23-27 on carnival out of Miami port. Email me is interested!

Tracychapman@oakland.edu