Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 9th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Familiar Face

Default West Coast Cruise Female cruisemate wanted~

Hi,
I'm in Southern Oregon. I'm looking for a female only, cruisemate to travel on a cruise from the West Coast. I prefer sailing from SF or Seattle, but will consider LA. I don't like to fly!
I don't drink or smoke, but I use a CPAP machine to sleep that is quiet.
I enjoy the activities onboard, but also like quiet time reading a book. I am a young 61. Bon Voyage! J.
Sponsored Links
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:44 PM
Familiar Face

Wow nobody want's to sail from the West Coast?
Old January 19th, 2018, 12:17 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I need an Alaska roomie

Leaving out of San Francisco June 15th 10 days to Alaska. Balcony room already booked includes beverages. $3,000 includes gratuity and taxes
Old January 20th, 2018, 03:12 AM
Familiar Face

Hi! Iím interested. Do you have a cruise in mind? I prefer inside cabins as it is cheaper and I sleep much better. I am in the greater LA area and would prefer cruising out of LA or SF. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieinoregon View Post
Hi,
I'm in Southern Oregon. I'm looking for a female only, cruisemate to travel on a cruise from the West Coast. I prefer sailing from SF or Seattle, but will consider LA. I don't like to fly!
I don't drink or smoke, but I use a CPAP machine to sleep that is quiet.
I enjoy the activities onboard, but also like quiet time reading a book. I am a young 61. Bon Voyage! J.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 05:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Alaskan Cruise, June 15th-25th

Quote:
Originally Posted by YayasMom View Post
Leaving out of San Francisco June 15th 10 days to Alaska. Balcony room already booked includes beverages. $3,000 includes gratuity and taxes
Hi there, I would possibly be interested in the cruise. Could you tell me more about it? Thanks, Kathleen Hachey
Vancouver
Old January 26th, 2018, 12:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Alaska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshachey View Post
Hi there, I would possibly be interested in the cruise. Could you tell me more about it? Thanks, Kathleen Hachey
Vancouver
Hi Kathleen! Cruise leaves out of san fran June 15th. Princess. I have the entire cabin books for two people so there was a beverage package add-on that was free with a balcony so it's all your beverages all Cruise long including alcohol up to I think it's $10 a drink. I don't drink so I don't remember the details on the booze but so does juice smoothies whatever all day long.. it's $3,000 per person for the balcony which I definitely wanted for Alaska. If you're interested you can email me at jennimagery at gmail.com and I will hook you up with my travel agent to answer any additional questions you have or verify the information.
Old February 7th, 2018, 01:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Sharyn

Hi Julie,
I want to book a Hawaiian cruise with Norwegian in the future, I think that would require flying over and boarding in Hawaii. Let me know if you are interested.
Old February 8th, 2018, 12:52 PM
Familiar Face

Sorry Sharyn, I don't like to fly that is why I'm looking for a west coast departure. Good Luck. I'm still looking!
Old February 8th, 2018, 12:56 PM
Familiar Face

Anyone interested in a 7 night Princess roundtrip from SFO. April 7. on the Grand Princess. Ports are Santa Barbara, LA, San Diego, and Ensenada. Check it out on vacationstogo.com #13379 Inside starting at $635.