Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 15th, 2018, 11:33 PM
Familiar Face

Default New Zealand or Australia

Male 50 looking to share cabin costs on cruise leaving New Zealand or Australia.
Lets agree on destination and book.

Looking for anyone who is looking to share costs and share a meal or two. Can do our own thing or team up as friends to mix n mingle.

Keen then give me an idea of destination and cruiseline you prefer.

I do have one requirement: No No No to an inside cabin.

Message and lets work something out
Sponsored Links
Old February 5th, 2018, 12:03 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, iím 40, swm out of Chicago. Iíve done most of my cruises solo when the single occupancy rate was reasonable, but you donít find too many of them. Iím looking at doing a cruise this spring (march/april), but you didnít post any dates. I was looking at 2wk asia cruises between Japan and China, but wouldnít mind doing more AU and NZ either. My end destination (either by cruise or air) is Sydney as I have some friends there and I would like to rent a place in Bondi for a wk. Iíve done Celebrity from Honolulu to Sydney and Royal from Hong Kong to Sydney, but thereís still more Iíd like to see in the region. Let me know if the spring dates are ok, thatís when Iím planning on traveling and if the AU/NZ is the only itinerary your interested in (I donít have to do an Asia cruise). Thanks, Tom
Old March 18th, 2018, 09:47 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via MSN to Globetrotters Send a message via Yahoo to Globetrotters Send a message via Skype™ to Globetrotters

Hi,
I'm seriously considering to go on the 7th december sailing with the MS Noordam leaving Sydney for a 15 night Aus/PNG cruise or the longer 28 nighter extending to New Caledonia and Vanuatu.
I'm a flexible 57yr straight male, non-smoking and during the day, out of the cabin just to return to dress up for dinner and usually return after the main show and/or a few drinks in the bar.
To avoid the single surcharge, I am looking for someone to share the cost.
I'm doing fine with any cabin type as long as it is not in the top-end class.
https://www.hollandamerica.com/cruis...12_2018&skip=0
Old June 26th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globetrotters View Post
Hi,
I'm seriously considering to go on the 7th december sailing with the MS Noordam leaving Sydney for a 15 night Aus/PNG cruise or the longer 28 nighter extending to New Caledonia and Vanuatu.
I'm a flexible 57yr straight male, non-smoking and during the day, out of the cabin just to return to dress up for dinner and usually return after the main show and/or a few drinks in the bar.
To avoid the single surcharge, I am looking for someone to share the cost.
I'm doing fine with any cabin type as long as it is not in the top-end class.
https://www.hollandamerica.com/cruis...12_2018&skip=0
Hi, I am 16 years older then you,and interested to join you on this or other cruises.I am a very easy going person,and much younger as my age.If you want to know more about me,just send me a e-mail. email ad. reinhardnollert42@gmail.com
Cheers Reinhard
Old June 27th, 2018, 03:32 AM
Familiar Face

Default 10 day around New Zealand

I'm booked Jan 2019 RCCL Aukland ending in Sydney. SWM looking to share my balcony cabin. Get in touch with me if interested.
Mark91324@gmail.com

QUOTE=New Zealand;1550899]Male 50 looking to share cabin costs on cruise leaving New Zealand or Australia.
Lets agree on destination and book.

Looking for anyone who is looking to share costs and share a meal or two. Can do our own thing or team up as friends to mix n mingle.

Keen then give me an idea of destination and cruiseline you prefer.

I do have one requirement: No No No to an inside cabin.

Message and lets work something out[/QUOTE]
Old July 23rd, 2018, 09:24 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I joined cruise mates today. Have posted about Sydney-Singapore-Sydney cruise Jan-Feb 2020. Interested ? I'm 65 year old straight male, non-smoker, rarely drink.