Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Straight 54 yr Female Seeks Female Cabin Mate - Flexible!

Greetings!
There are some super deals out of Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Orlando right now and I'd love find a cabin mate. I'm 54 years young, drama-free non-smoker, social drinker, non-gambler, low who enjoys traveling luxuriously on a shoe string - it's an art form! I live in Chicago, but travel frequently to Miami/Fort Lauderdale. I'm looking for an independent non-smoker, non-snorer to share a room but with no expectation to socialize. Please send me a private email if you are interested in talking further,
Francesca
Sponsored Links
Old February 7th, 2018, 02:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am looking for a second for the NCL 10 Southern Caribbean out of Miami. I am a smoker but no one smokes inside? $699
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:35 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 2/18

Ft. Lauderdale. 500$ feb. 18th. 7 days eastern Caribbean. Would you be interested? Iím from Chicago as well.
Old February 11th, 2018, 03:39 PM
Familiar Face

Default Interested in TA out of Florida April departure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaste View Post
Greetings!
There are some super deals out of Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Orlando right now and I'd love find a cabin mate. I'm 54 years young, drama-free non-smoker, social drinker, non-gambler, low who enjoys traveling luxuriously on a shoe string - it's an art form! I live in Chicago, but travel frequently to Miami/Fort Lauderdale. I'm looking for an independent non-smoker, non-snorer to share a room but with no expectation to socialize. Please send me a private email if you are interested in talking further,
Francesca
Francesca:

I'd like to talk to you about a TA out of Florida in April. About me, SWM, non-smoker, social drinker, non-gambler.

Stuart
stu132@aol.com
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:42 PM
Familiar Face

Hi - I entered a post a few weeks ago looking for the same. I am 53 single straight female looking for a cruisemate as well. I am a non-smoker and non-snorer from Indianapolis. I was wanting a 4 or 5 night cruise. I prefer Royal Caribbean, but will do Carnival if its one of their larger ships. I would love to get a balcony depending on the cost of everything else. Not particular on destination - did Jamaica, Bahamas, and Mexico - wouldn't mind doing Mexico again. I used this sight and met a woman from Philadelphia - we went to Jamaica - it worked out really well - some things we did together - shows and dinner once in a while but most of the time was on my own and was good with that. Anyway, I was thinking of April. If interested, emailed me krisphil55@gmail.com. Have a good night. Kris
Old February 17th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Familiar Face

Default December Deal

I am looking at an 8 night Eastern Caribbean aboard Carnival Sunshine. An amazing deal Ocean Suite, tax, tips, included for 1376. per person. Anyone interested ? cinderellafwb1@yahoo.com
Old March 9th, 2018, 01:56 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prucak View Post
Ft. Lauderdale. 500$ feb. 18th. 7 days eastern Caribbean. Would you be interested? Iím from Chicago as well.
Hi there! Hope you found a cruisemate! Unfortunately, I don't check this forum frequently but if you private message me, I get an alert in my regular email. Maybe we can discuss another cruise in the future.
All the best,
Old March 10th, 2018, 05:15 PM
Familiar Face

Old March 13th, 2018, 08:23 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hello

I am your age and am active as well. I want to travel later in the year or even 2019. I am trying to avoid the single supplement and donít expect you to entertain me or be a 24/7 companion. I am quite independent and well traveled. I am interested in your lux on a shoestring. We seem to have similar interests. Iím new to this site so you might have to walk me through the private chat etc.
Quote:
Greetings!
Francesca
Old March 20th, 2018, 11:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Single black female looking for a cruise mate for April 1-8 RC Allure

Quote:
Greetings!
Francesca