Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:33 PM
Familiar Face

Arrow Looking to share a Australia or Asia cruise this Mar/Apr

I'm looking at a vacation to Sydney this spring to visit some friends and would like to do a cruise beforehand. Open to dates and itinerary but prefer a 1-2wk cruise over just a few days. I've done a bit of Australia and New Zealand, but would love to see more. If Asia, I prefer around China and Japan, as I'd like to island hop my way down to Sydney via Philippines and Bali. I'm a swm, 40, travel a lot, cruise when I can get a good singles price, but that rarely happens to the places I want to see. I spend most of my time out of the cabin, exploring the ship or the ports. No preference on who to share a cabin with as long as you're easy to get along with. If you are flexible within these dates and locactions too, hit me up and we can figure something out.
Sponsored Links