Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old February 20th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Iso of female, any age to share costs. Amazon-carnival 2019

ISO of female to share costs of cruise. Holland America, March 3rd-March 26th, 2019. Rio-Fort Lauderdale.
I a 34 year old married woman, love cruising and very easy going. I just need someone to share costs.
Old December 20th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Familiar Face

Default Possible cabin mate for Amazon cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiserplanner View Post
ISO of female to share costs of cruise. Holland America, March 3rd-March 26th, 2019. Rio-Fort Lauderdale.
I a 34 year old married woman, love cruising and very easy going. I just need someone to share costs.
Hi, My name is Bernard, age 66 and also looking for someone to share a cabin thus avoiding the single supplement. I understand that you are looking for a female, but I assure you that my sole interest is sharing the cabin. Even when I travel with another male, I don;t require a dinner companion and don't share excursions. I am quite independent. I keep the cabin neat and have experience establishing clear boundaries within the cabin. My priority is to see the world while I still can. This cruise is thousands of dollars less expensive than anything else listed for 2019 that goes to the Amazon. Please let me know if this might work for you.
Bernard Forster/ Los Angeles CA 936-215-9058