Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old March 14th, 2018, 11:52 PM
Familiar Face

Default World cruise female companion needed Jan 2020

63 yr young female window, lost my cruise partner two years ago. Are you interested in to a world cruise in Jan 2020? I live in Canada at the moment. looking to do a 7 day cruise in Nov 2018, itís with the Fathom company on Princess which includes volunteering at the ports, Iíve done a volunteering/touring trip to Thailand/Cambodia and about to do another to Costa Rica in a couple of weeks, would that interest you? If itís not your thing thatís ok happy to look at other cruises. Independent happy to do my own thing but happy to have company, non smoker, not what anyone would call a drinker, not into history, museums etc. Love photography, scenery, we dont need to be joined at the hip but company for dinner and enjoying on board activities and entertainment would be good, have a cruise in mind leaves from Europe early Jan 2029. Have done at least 15 cruises previously Cathy
Old April 5th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi. I just posted that I was interested in a cabin share on a world cruise jan 2020 (posted by tmbachmann) and then I saw your post while searching.

I've been waiting for all the cruise lines to come out with the Jan 2020 itineraries. You wrote that you have on in mind from Europe? the one from VCE? Which one?

Here is a little about myself. I am 54 yr old straight woman, recently separated. Very independent. Waiting for my daughter to go off to college fall 2019, sell my house and be on my way around the world. I have traveled a bit both for work and vacation and always felt that I would never miss "home" Could be on the road forever. very into photography, in fact I am beginning to concentrate on it for $$ as a career now. Planning on blogging the trip or doing a photo journal online.

Contact me if you are still planning your trip. Thank you.