Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old March 22nd, 2018, 05:17 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Talking Princess 10 Day Sea of Cortez Feb 19, 2019

Hello, my name is Janie Campbell and I am new here.

I put down a deposit for the above cruise May 2017. I was planning on going with my BFF but after our December 2017 Mexican Riviera cruise, she decided that cruising was boring (!) and she didn't want the 5 sea days of the Sea of Cortez cruise.

Total cruise is around $1,500.00, Lido Deck Balcony and I grabbed the Unlimited Beverage Package (that's over $500.00 worth of booze !). Ship sails out of San Pedro.

Ports are:
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Puerto Vallarta
Loreto
La Paz

A little about me: I've been on 12 cruises, Bahamas, Alaska, Sea of Cortez etc. I don't smoke, am a social drinker, rarely snore and am very east going. I'm neat, clean (), quiet and generally asleep at about 11:00-11:30. I'm not looking for someone to be attached ro my hip, if we want to hang together that's fine, but I want to do what I want to do.

I'm a 67 year old senior. I went solo on one Mexican cruise and loved it but, oh the expense! I'm looking for a senior lady with doesn't smoke, neat, easy going and fun.

Are you interested?

Janie
[email protected]