Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 31st, 2018, 08:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Paid Caribbean Cruise seeking female companion

So, Iíve been trying to write this post for a while and no matter how I wrote it, it sounds weird. With that in mind, Iím going to just go for it.

Iím going on a cruise in May 2019 and am looking for someone to get to know who might possibly experience it with me.
Sponsored Links
Old April 8th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, dear!

My name is Stacy (33y.o) and I'm from Moscow, Russia.
Looking for a male or female partner for my very first cruise.
Wish to start on 29-30 April 2018 or few days later on a 3-7 days trip from Florida.

I'm landing at NYC on evening 27th April and need time to reach Florida, going back to Moscow on 9th May again from NYC, so would prefer we can be back to Florida in time.

Please let me know if you are interested at amalakhova@gmail.com
Not drinking, not smoking, not snoring. But like to have fun

Stacy
Old May 6th, 2018, 12:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there,

I am very new at this. In fact, I just signed up yesterday . Have you found a cruise-mate yet? is it possible typo May 2018 instead 2019 ??? please verify !
Thanks,
Teresa
Old May 7th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Marypeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmoreland61 View Post
So, Iíve been trying to write this post for a while and no matter how I wrote it, it sounds weird. With that in mind, Iím going to just go for it.

Iím going on a cruise in May 2019 and am looking for someone to get to know who might possibly experience it with me.
Old May 7th, 2018, 12:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Marypeach

hi saw your post and I am also looking for a travel companion, Sharing a room on a cruise ship is less expensive than the single rate ,and I love to cruise looking for a female over 60 am going to be cruising in 2018 and 2019
Old May 30th, 2018, 11:22 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Marypeach,
I will be turning 63 in September and would love to try and go to Cuba for a four or five day cruise. I also have a single room booked for Norwegian in February. Let me know if you might be interested? Della