Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old April 5th, 2018, 04:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for Cabin Share on a World Cruise Jan 2020

Looking to go on a world cruise leaving Jan 2020. Checking out itineraries and pricing now. Many cruise lines don't have the 2020 itineraries posted yet so I am going off 2019 rates/intineraries.

Looking for a room mate to share cabin expenses. I am 54 single woman wanting to embark on this round the world adventure. Not looking for a companion. Only for someone to share costs. I don't intend to be in the cabin much at all. I would even consider a male cabin mate depending on circumstances.

The cruises I am looking at range from 99 - 120 days and inside cabin share price starts at $17k - $24k depending on cruise line an itinerary. I am not considering the cruises that are above that in price.

Any one interested?