Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Have a lot of time on the BIGGEST ship in the world....

On this ship you WANT to have a lot of sea days so the ports don't get in the way of the activities.

Transpositioning cruise on the Symphony of the Seas of RC, sailing from Barcelona to Miami...The room is an inside balcony over either the park or boardwalk.

This is a good article on it from Conde Nast Traveler https://www.cntraveler.com/story/roy...st-cruise-ship

Here's the itinerary and cost breakdown until tomm. Apr. 14. I am hoping that someone wants to go enough to contact me tonight or Sat AM Apr. 14, Sat. evening I am taking a redeye to NY to catch the Breakaway to NY sailing to Southampton, will be returning by May 3 and I won't be able to see the internet until my return and if the cabin doesn't disappear the discount will, they said only two cabins are available. This is the last balcony guarantee that has all the perks for the sale ending Tues (I will send you that if you are interested. I am an elite member of C and A so there might be more extra stuff and if one pays before April 17, as shown below, you get discounts off the bat such as $200 off and the second pax pays half price (although we can split the cost evenly, unless my roommate is especially generous. , also a $750 cabin credit and more.. (The figures in parenthesis are of the discounts,) I will check upon my return if the cabin is still available if no one contacts me before then.

Cruise: Oct 28, 2018 - 12 Night Cruise with Royal Caribbean International aboard the Symphony of the Seas (Direct)

Destination: Transatlantic
Departure: Barcelona, Spain, Oct 28, 2018 - 06:00 PM
Disembarkation: Miami, Florida, Nov 09, 2018 - 05:00 AM
Itinerary: Barcelona, Spain - At Sea - Malaga, Spain - At Sea - At Sea - At Sea - At Sea - At Sea - At Sea - At Sea - At Sea - Port Canaveral, Florida - Miami, Florida
Guest Cabin # Category Fare CL Disc. Taxes/Fees Fuel Sup Transfer Insurance Summary
Passenger 1 GTY XN - BALCONY
(200.00) 123.79 0.00 0.00 0.00 2,697.79 USD
Pax 2 GTY XN - BALCONY
(1,437.00) 123.79 0.00 0.00 0.00 1,460.79 USD
Total:
(1,637.00) 247.58 0.00 0.00 0.00 4,158.58 USD

Me Asian American woman in early sixties. Contact me at 4CLresponses@protonmail.com (this is a very secure email and everything received and sent is encrypted) if not direct message me on here but unless I get this by April 14, PDT, I will probably not be able to answer until I arrive May 27 in Europe and then not spend much time on the internet then.
Sponsored Links
Old May 12th, 2018, 12:29 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I would be interested in a cruise from Barcelona back to U.S. in September, if you have not found someone for your original cruise.