Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 25th, 2018, 04:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Carnival Breeze- May 13th through 21st

Looking for a female solo cruiser to share a three person cabin booked on the Carnival Breeze, leaving on May 13th out of Galveston. This is a 7 day cruise going to Cozumel, Belize, and Mahogany Bay. The room booked is interior on the lido deck (deck 10). The cost of the cruise is 649.67, this does not include insurance, prepaid gratuities, or excursions.
Sponsored Links
Old May 2nd, 2018, 01:04 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I know the posting is for a female, but just in case it's open for a male, I'm interested. I'm a 42 year old single straight male from Austin, TX. Not looking for any hookups, just trying to avoid the single supplement.

Never shared a cabin before but have been on multiple cruises previously.
Old May 9th, 2018, 10:40 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello! Id like to get in contact with you if youre are still interested in the cruise. My email is hudso001@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Bonny